If Gordon Freeman could say one sentence, what would it be?

Captain Schpack

Apr 22, 2009
WestMountain said:
LEERRRROOOOOOOYYYY JeeeeeeenKiiiiNSSsssss

:D
Yes!

or he'd say

[HEADING=1]"Once I've finally dealt with all these damn Combine, All their base will belong to meeeeeeeeee!"[/HEADING]

Drundy

Dec 9, 2009
Dont know if someone said it but anything that nuke dukem says like I GOT BALLS OF STEEL or MY GUNS BIGGER THEN YOURS.

teh_spartan

ultimate pwnerer
Mar 29, 2009
Byers said:
Freeman being a mute is the only major flaw of those games. So probably something reflecting that.
i think its good that he dosnt talk. but i think he would say "I HATE THESE MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIES" or "alix, lets get hitched"

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
killgannon said:
"Ohhh so this is what my voice sounds like.."

Probably followed by him frantically writing down that he shouldn't of wasted his one sentence on saying something so stupid.
For me, the laughter would multiply tenfold if he had an incredibly high pitched voice.

On topic... "Hey Alyx, there's Kiddy Land." *Wrong game, Gordon* "FFFUUUUUUUU-"

Sable Gear

Mar 26, 2009
"You guys haven't heard I thing I've said, have you?" or alternately "MY VOICE FALLS ON DEAF EARS!!" (love Freeman's Mind)

"Barney, stop hitting on my girlfriend."

or the predictable
"I'm in ur base killin ur dudes","All your base are belong to me" or something of that manner...

I bet he's secretly a hypnotist, and doesn't talk to avoid accidentally hypnotizing people...
"When I snap my fingers, you will squeal like a fangirl..."

JakeNubbin

Jul 23, 2009
"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALYX" or "What ever happened to half the aliens from my last trans dimensional planet alien apocalypse?" or maybe something like "as a scientist why was i required to do an ass ton of training with guns and not machinery and such" (it might seem like im nitpicking about half life but i love half life, as you can um see)

rebelscum

Jun 8, 2009
The moment you finish episode 3, the first person view will shift to third person, Gordon will turn to the camera and say:
"Conglaturation! You're winner!"
Cue lots of angry letters to Valve.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
thejdcole said:
Ok, so were all know Gordon Freeman is famous for being a hardcore, mute scientist with a shotgun. But if he could say one sentence (just one sentence in his whole life) what would it be?

And if this thread takes off and there are loads of pretty amusing comments, then i will take the top 5 quotes and make a poll so people can vote on it too!
I reckon "Word" or "Alyx, can't you take a hint? Not interested!"