If money was no issue...

Weresquirrel

Aug 13, 2008
Aside from doing the boring things like setting myself, family and friends with decent houses and no debts, investing a substantial sum to keep me afloat if the magical money dimension closes...

I want to go into space. See the Earth from orbit. Experience zero gravity. Make out with alien hotties... Wait... Okay, scratch the last one. But yeah. Space.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Mortai Gravesend said:
Well personally I'd just keep going through university. I want to know stuff. I might even try for another degree after my first.

Though for childhood dreams, I'd build myself a castle. I always wanted one. With secret passages and all sorts of things.
Yeah, this is what I would do too. There's a solid chance I wouldn't sign up for any classes and just attend lectures. Get the knowledge without the need to pass any exams.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Well once I had a nice house, nice furniture, good car, cool electronics etc, what would I do?

Travel. 'd probably spend one month out of the year either on a cruise or go to some place and explore.

The other 11 months? Xbox.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Hmmm, I first I would fund some kind of program looking at ways to get humanity onto another planet. Then set me and my family up for life. Then nap. Then probably set up a publishing company that's much nicer to developers. Also my own Batmobile.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Eat money. Every meal of the day, cold hard cash.

Then I guess I'd buy a small island and offer people a life changing sum of money to fight to the death for my amusement.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
i would invest in becoming a landlord, for financial stability in case this money ever runs out somehow. then i would begin learning how to build guitars from scratch, and then open up my own guitar company.

i would get a decent car (not a flash fancy one, just a nice easy driver), my own house, and perhaps help out quite a few charities, or start up one of my own.

i would also like to travel a fair bit, see all the major wonders of the world, and quite possibly live in disneyworld for a year. fucking love disneyworld

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Move to Canada and spend the rest of my life snowboarding.

EDIT: Also, buy every single classic rock album by every artist I can name off the top of my head and listen to them all while snowboarding.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
If money was no issue, I'd finish learning Japanese, get a Masters Degree in robotic engineering and programming, then help the Japanese build a space station on the moon. Think about it. If you want the best technologies to go into space, who better to do it than the most technologically advanced people on Earth?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok ignoring the stuff I want to buy, I would visit different countries starting with Japan and New York. I wouldn't say I'm travelling the world more like visit one new locations per year (well I may visit the same location few more times).

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
Hmm...good question. Pay for my friends' education, commission a zeppelin. Maybe start up an art collection and an underground criminal organization. Because nothing says "Bond Villian" like a rich guy in an art-filled zeppelin running a secret organization doing evil things.

Hmm, maybe fund a game that uses the universe in my head. Screw stockholders, I AM THE SOURCE OF ALL THE MONEY. MUA HAHAHA.

Mar 9, 2010
Buy fuck loads of mescaline and acid and wander. Maybe throw in a little m-ket.

Probably actually do whatever the fuck I want, that joke up there would be well within realisation if I came across a particularly dull day. I sure wouldn't pay off any debts, I have all this money and I'm worrying about bills and debts? Ha!

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
I would hire a load of professional actors to re-dub transformers headmasters.

Oh god why ;_:

hutchy27

Jan 7, 2011
Nickolai77 said:
I'd build myself a castle, because not enough people are patriotic enough to live up to the expression "An Englishman's home is his castle".
I would also built a castle. Take that horde of zombies.
But the interior of my castle would be a lot more modern, also I would make it self sufficient in case of emergencies, such as fresh water, solar panels, gardens etc.
I would also buy a lot of cool stuff, get myself a tailored made suit actually a whole collection of tailored made suits, a collection of cars, a helicopter, a plane maybe.
Maybe even a butler, and a secret cave underneath to house my cool and expensive gadgets and I would adopt a orphan boy called Robin ....

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
I'd buy a big house outside of town and have a big kitchen and a large garden. Also: grow drugs in the basement.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
After I sorted all my money issues, start up a self-sustaining business, that earns me money without me doing much at all.

Then at nighttime, start up an organization of evil. Just because.

Elate

Nov 21, 2010
Fund research to create immortality > Moon base > Inter stellar space ship.

Think about it, you have unlimited money, then unlimited life.. So long as you didn't screw the economy over, you could be the next messiah.. Just with money instead or miracles!