If money was no issue...

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Buy the house I want, do some ridiculous luxury shit. Then I'd use the money to help myself get ready for the Royal Marines. When I come out of the Royal Marines? Hell, I'm a bad ass elite soldier. Perfect next step is becoming Batman.

I'd probably find the guys developing homing bullets, bribe them to destroy all their research, and then kill them and dispose of their bodies discreetly. That is technology that should not exist.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
Probably design a virtual reality MMO... So basically you being put into the a game enviroment to do what you will. Imagine getting a few friends and attempting to hijack the Death Star.
It would contain everywhere from every game, movie book and stuff.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
A playset of every Magic: The Gathering set ever. All the way back to Alpha, Beta, and Unlimited (Can you set 12 each of the Power Nine? Four from each set).

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
I'd live in another country for a year, and as long as I had the money to afford what i needed and some of what i wanted so Id never need a job, Id probably volunteer somewhere.

I should be doing that regardless though..

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
Well firstly I'd pay for my college completely since it's rather expensive and I will most likely need to take out loans. As for a dream of mine, if money was no problem I would fund a trip to Barcelona with my girlfriend and meet FC Barcelona (my favorite football club). That is the best way I could think of spending money if it was no issue.

Little2Raph said:
I'd get my pilot's licence. But not just to fly single-engine light commercial planes (although obviously that'd be the first step). But no, eventually I'd learn to fly fast jets and then buy me one of these:

This thing rocks - built in the early '50s it can still fly higher and faster than many modern fighter planes. This would be my private jet - I'd fly it everywhere just because I could.
Is that an F-104? Or am I forgetting what that thing looks like?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Arkhangelsk said:
Evil Smurf said:
Arkhangelsk said:
I'd buy a reasonably sized manor and walk around with no pants. Also, concerts...so many concerts...
no pants, no rules!
You don't need pants for the victory dance!
.....Pants?

..................DANCE???

Safety Dance!!!

OT: I'd make sure that my family is financially secured. Buy a sweet ass house for me and my closest friends to live in, nothing too fancy as long as it's big enough for all of us. Build the most expensive PC possible with my budget and go to every single Rush and Ben Folds concert in the world.

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011
Finance and agricultural revolution to make the U.S food industry more efficient. Then do the same with the rest of the world.

Investments in wind and solar power.

And also take that new space program idea on.

Free computer literacy classes for the masses!

Grand World tour. Special attention to London, France, Russia, Dubai, Japan, and Jamaica (Where my father is from).

Settle down in a private archipelago. Small islands that are close enough for bridges, but at least one that can hold a respectable mansion. Nothing too fancy. Awesome stuff on the others, and a place for a custom seaplane.

RaffB

Jul 22, 2008
House with my own library
Fill it with books

New motorbike

cover myself in tattoos

Sam Warrior

Feb 13, 2010
Simply put I would send myself to space. I've always wanted to go to space. After that, pay off my student loans finance myself through med school and pay off my family's debts.

Matthew Kjonaas

Jun 28, 2011
I would have Antarctica build a government with the building mostly underwater like submarines so the cities could move around. Or do art with most of my free time and make cheap to by games ( one USD for a twelve hour game that does not suck.) and help indie developers.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
Hmm....University education, then some traveling before a quiet, nice mid sized apartment in a nice city with a low crime rate where my mind can be at ease to think and live.

A chicken and bacon sandwich would be an acceptable substitute

Captcha: Laser beams. I think the Captcha would do something with laser beams if money was no issue

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
Go through Kickstarter and Indiegogo's entire video games project list and donate the highest tier. Then, through a lawyer, contact everyone involved in those projects to completely fund their projects if they cannot attain their goal. I would not do this for any return on the investment, but to see other reach their dreams.

Or, IDK, buy the rights to some forgotten franchises, Mutant League, Jazz Jackrabbit, Zombies Ate my Neighbors, Earthworm Jim, Lost Vikings, etc, hire enough workers, making sure they are well compensated, to produce new iterations of the series.

Chunga the Great

Sep 12, 2010
I would buy all the things. All of the things would be mine.....

I would probably do a bunch of boring stuff like pay off the U.S national debt and give a metric fuck ton of money to NASA because cancelling the space program is bad mkay.

Oh, and I would buy the greatest gaming setup the world has ever seen.

captcha: army training, sir!
Not what I was thinking, but okay.

Luca72

Dec 6, 2011
A lot of you are talking about what you'd do with money if they had a lot of it. What I meant to say is if you didn't really have to pursue money, if your basic needs were taken care of so getting MORE money wasn't much of an issue, what would you do? This is more a question about what your dreams or desires are. Though I'm liking how much people want to both travel and fund space exploration!

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Create a really awesome recording studio like the one at Skywalker Ranch.

If any musician wants to come a record I would let them since I know how expensive that all can be. If all they have is $50 then that's cool, and some major group wants to come then that's totally fine with me.

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
If money wasn't wasn't an issue...
I wouldn't be driving 30 miles round trip every day next year for work and school, while still living at home--instead of on-campus.
Actually my dad's offered to help pay for on-campus housing, but my mom won't let me move out.
I've considered just living out of my car--Lexus RX 300, plenty of room to sleep--showering in the gym, and eating from the cafe on campus. I'm not sure what I'd say, if anyone asked whether I lived on campus.

EDIT:
Also buy huge shares of nuclear and help fund He3 research. Hopefully big return, after that takes off.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
1: Invest in opening my own business.
2: Buy mansion.
3: Fly friends in to live in said Mansion and to work in said business.
4: Secretly fund top secret scientific research.
4: ????
5: I'm now a raptor.