If only it exsisted

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
KotOR 3, Battlefront 3, or Jade Empire 2.

Well, at least ToR will give me my fix (hopefully for a very long time), and theres always the possibility that Bioware will do Jade Empire 2.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
The Elder Scrolls V, Oni 2, another game set in the Planescape universe (seriously, that place has epic RPG potential)... and some others, I guess.

Xiorell

Jan 9, 2010
I'd like an RTS where I can actually do odd things.... like put a dude with a really big gun up a tree, or rambo men in bodies of water breathing through a bit of reed waiting to pouce (cartoon style), or tie the corpses of fallen bad guys over a jeep for added bullet stopping power in a mad rush on the enemy strong-hold

pendragon177

Jul 12, 2009
Pirate Kitty said:
An open world, Elder Scrolls style Pokemon game.
This! Although I think I remember hearing that Nintendo said that they weren't going to make an open world MMO style Pokemon game. I guess it's up to the fans with spare time now.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
Something along the lines of Far Cry 2, but with more accurate guerilla warfare; i.e. more knives, silencers (Ones that actually work for stealth), and ambushes.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
Armored Core 5.

It's coming out in Japan sometime in 2011, but it may never be released here.

(That or Chromehounds 2)

newfoundsky

Feb 9, 2010
TheTaco007 said:
Armored Core 5.

It's coming out in Japan sometime in 2011, but it may never be released here.

(That or Chromehounds 2)
Those stingy bastards! I want it. So bad.

MadSquabbles

Feb 8, 2010
A *good* Breath of Fire game. Never played that last one that got released, on the ps2 I think. But man Breath of Fire 3 really sticks out in my mind as one incredible RPG I've always loved and wanted more of. BoF4 was good too, but I think what made BoF3 so much better for me was the way you could Mix-n-Match the Dragon Genes to create forms with certain abilities.

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
oblivion or fallout three style gameplay, with a higher level cap and battles between armies numbering in the tens or hundreds of thousands

also: a well made, fully realtime, possibly first person, mmorpg where the actions of players have an affect on the world.

also also: combine the above, but released on a combination of kinect, wii, and move.

Czargent Sane

May 31, 2010
SteakHeart said:
Something along the lines of Far Cry 2, but with more accurate guerilla warfare; i.e. more knives, silencers (Ones that actually work for stealth), and ambushes.
as it turns out, silencers are not actually as effective as we've been lead to believe.

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
FalloutJack said:
Judgement101 said:
I'll keep this short. Ever want a game to come out but it probably never will? For me I want Persona 5, seriously Atlus, all you are doing now is making XBLA games and some weird ds game
Oh, have a little patience for Persona already. You know perfectly well these games don't grow on trees. And it's tough to top the previous ones besides.
And the team responsible for Persona is making Catherine, only expect something like P5 after Catherine.

I also wish for a new Carmmaggedon and a new Duck Tales game, that would be awesome!