If only it exsisted

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
I'd like to see a new IP for starters, preferably involving gameplay revolving around being a detective (and I'm talking more involved than just being point and click or occasionally doing a minigame, really having to work stuff out).

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
-A good game where you play as a dragon. (Divine Divinity 2 sucked)
-A good movie involving dragons that isn't the usual "Boy and his Dog" or "Godzilla" tropes.

-A return to the Mana series with a game that doesn't choke balls (maybe put some actual effort into the story for a change? Action-RPGs can work! The first three games proved that!)

-An open-world/GTA3-style Shadowrun video game.
If you wanted to play the criminal/vigilante element in a world practically built for it, that's Shadowrun.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Pirate Kitty said:
An open world, Elder Scrolls style Pokemon game.
Oh lord, how wonderful it would be.

I would like a DS pokemon game where you can level yourself as a trainer and can facilitate a Fire type trainer or any mono type trainer. And, properly trained, a common pokemon could take on a pseudo legendary. I would like a game where it's not just rock paper scissors.

Although I still love the Pokemon games.

B/W's gonna rule.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Nooners said:
A good Sonic game. Like, one that everyone looks at and goes, "Heck yes! That's the hedgehog I remember from my days on the Sega Genesis!"

Apparantly, Sonic Colors is a step in the right direction. Can anyone verify this?

Look up the Sonic Fan Remix. It looks awesome.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Judgement101 said:
Generic Gamer said:
Judgement101 said:
Generic Gamer said:
A squad based realistic shooter across massive maps and involving full army coordination.

In single player.

In the Warhammer 40, 000 universe.
Are you referencing something?
Not really, there were some initial ideas floated for this but they never got beyond funding.
It seems like a great idea! I wonder why they didn't fund it.
Isn't it coming out next year, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (correct me if I'm wrong or someone has already pointed this out)

Anyways, for me it would be an Elder Scrolls Game over ALL of Tamriel. With mystical mounts like Pegasi, Dragons and Giant Eagles.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
MrJKapowey said:
Judgement101 said:
Generic Gamer said:
Judgement101 said:
Generic Gamer said:
A squad based realistic shooter across massive maps and involving full army coordination.

In single player.

In the Warhammer 40, 000 universe.
Are you referencing something?
Not really, there were some initial ideas floated for this but they never got beyond funding.
It seems like a great idea! I wonder why they didn't fund it.
Isn't it coming out next year, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (correct me if I'm wrong or someone has already pointed this out)

Anyways, for me it would be an Elder Scrolls Game over ALL of Tamriel. With mystical mounts like Pegasi, Dragons and Giant Eagles.
Space Marine is a third person action game with no squads and no realism. Basically you play as super over powered man on his journey to find neck muscles that look like over turned mixing bowls.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
an Naruto MMORPG(like WOW only better) Where you can make your own shinobi and battle with it and there'll be chuunin exams like every week and stuff and you'll fight like crazy and... Wow I sound like a 5 year old xD Oh well... I still want it.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
n00beffect said:
an Naruto MMORPG(like WOW only better) Where you can make your own shinobi and battle with it and there'll be chuunin exams like every week and stuff and you'll fight like crazy and... Wow I sound like a 5 year old xD Oh well... I still want it.
..........wow................I'm speechless.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Pirate Kitty said:
An open world, Elder Scrolls style Pokemon game.
Me and my flatmate were talking about Pokemon since he got the remakes of Gold and Silver for DS, and how it would be awesome for something similar. Although he mentioned it to me more like FF13, in which you see a pokemon, and have the ability to enter a fight or not. But be a billion times more open world than 13...

oplinger said:
...The sequels to Advent Rising.

>.> Yeah, that has to be in this thread.
Second. Recently replayed it on my old X-Box, love that game.