If the internet had a final boss, who or what would it be?

The Eyeball Moose

Jun 16, 2011
That's a tough one. I can think of neat internet bosses like Rick Astley, a trojan virus, or Anonymous, but I suppose the final boss of the Internet would be one that is unanimously known as the ultimate Internet master or symbol...something that IS the internet, if you will.

...the Awesome Face?

With laser eyes.

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
The final boss would have to be enormous. Monstrous. Horrific and terrible, a maligned shadow from our collective memories. A tragic hero who was once glorious, but sought it too zealously and has reaped the consequences. In order to win the internet, one must face off against... The latest version of Star Wars.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
SwimmingRock said:
Mavis Beacon. The majority of the internet would stand no chance.

EDIT: I'm not sure if youngsters get this. God, I feel old typing "youngsters".
I'm 19 and I get it. Do I win?

OT: I imagine a verbal debate with 4Chan. I will pray for whoever takes up this task.

John Mandrake

Apr 3, 2010
/b/ without having a mental breakdown....
or getting sucked in.
if you are still sane after 2 days of only /b/tards, you win the internet

rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids damnit

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Norks said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3d2o6caTMA
this is what inspired this thread

you win an internet

[spoiler/][image/]http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/1732/original/winternet.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
It would be every single internet meme ever to form a massive creature that has every power of every meme, It can fly using rainbows, make people confused, set up the bomb, and troll you so that you rage quit

Justanewguy

Jun 30, 2011
I've seen a lot of suggestions that it should be anon or 4chan, but those aren't bosses. Boss levels, perhaps, but not bosses in and of themselves. There's really only one "singular" character that would make sense as the ultimate boss of the internet.

moot