If you could break any law without legal repercussions, what would you do?

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Print fake money. Being Greek and all, that would come insanely handy. I would go with blasting heads apart but I have come to think that each and every one person at fault has family or someone that will miss them, crazy as that sounds. Besides, there's the whole guilt thing.

So yeah, loads of fake Euros outta do it.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Esotera said:
A financial crime such as embezzlement or stealing from a bank, they seem to be the most profitable. Then again, I might not actually need this protection seeing as most of them manage to get away with it.
This.

I was thinking of that one from Office Space where you use a computer program to steal all of the fractions of a cent from some massive financial company and make millions of dollars.

If I could pick a crime that I was immune from, it would be that. Then I'd hire people to implement it for me, since I have no idea how to make a program like that.

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
I'd probably punch any babies crying in public. Or people who stand still on escalators. Both are the most annoying things in the world to me.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
I'd be responsible with my law breaking. I think I'd pretty much lead a normal life, with frequent speeding and shoplifting infractions. And I don't mean straight out just taking stuff from stores, I'd just give myself a discount if I thought it was too much. Also using the transport system without tickets. And it'd be nice just to have murder there in case, say, the Liberal party forms government, or I dislike someone.

talker

Nov 18, 2011
- no taxes

- bash a gun enthusiast on the back of the head and then use his weapons to rob a money van (have no idea how to steal electronically)

- speeding/car theft/reckless driving/petrol theft/running over several people i have a very severe grudge against

- arson the house of dutch racist party leader Geert Wilders (i'm dutch).

- blackmail a mechanic who trades in arms to custom build me a truck with a machine gun and/or a rocket laucher on top of it so my friends and i could go on an explosive joyride!

SaetonChapelle

May 11, 2010
I would steal a ups truck... I want to know soooo bad what people buy online, because I know what I buy online. xD Though my faith in the human race might be lost, or forever scarred. I'll take my chances.

Verex

May 31, 2010
I always thought having a paintball fight in an expensive art museum would be awesomesauce.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Keoul said:
000Ronald said:
Oh, bullshit. Wanting to kill someone is not a natural inclination. Sure, yelling and shouting can be cathartic, but you can't draw a line, your common sense and will to live will do it for you.

And it makes me both happy and a little sad to know I can't be the first person to say "smoke weed" on the thread. Although it makes me more sad to know the first person up said arson and murder. What the crap?
Iunno man it's pretty tempting...
If you're gunna break the law may as well go big, you could smoke weed any other day.
So you should take someones life away and/or destroy their property just because you can?

I'd go buy a Spectre M4 and put a vertical grip and a stock on it, and buy a P90. Having to wait the insane amount of time for those tax stamps to make them "legal" is ridiculous.

Pills_Here

Dec 10, 2009
Melt down currency (coins, specifically) and sell it for the mineral value, which currently is a crime. Not an especially lucrative one but if you put all your money into nickels you can turn a profit.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
000Ronald said:
Keoul said:
I think most of us would do murder.
Just a guess though, It would indeed be tempting but I'd probably just be an arson and burn something, or someone >>
Oh, bullshit. Wanting to kill someone is not a natural inclination. Sure, yelling and shouting can be cathartic, but you can't draw a line, your common sense and will to live will do it for you.

And it makes me both happy and a little sad to know I can't be the first person to say "smoke weed" on the thread. Although it makes me more sad to know the first person up said arson and murder. What the crap?
Perhaps humans are just civilised beasts, one mental breakdown away from losing all "humanity".

Whether or not people would actually try to do it... there are moral or ethical constraints as well as the laws of society. Truth be told, there is the temptation to kill countless people I dislike so I don't have to live with them anymore and take sadistic joy in being finally free of them... or for twisted human experimentation unbound by ethics. That could be fun. Yet those are selfish, cruel desires which should not be acted upon even if there is no written law against it - it's wrong to have pleasure at the expense of innocent peoples' lives and wellbeing. Though check back with me when my bipolar morality does a complete 180 and I arbitrarily decide selfish and cruel things are ok after all.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I guess jaywalking.

I'd never want to do anything that could bring harm to another person, so that's most of them gone. Plus, it'd be pretty convenient to not have to wait three hours to cross at an intersection.

Maybe I'm just really impatient.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I dunno, guy, I tend to agree with most laws- that is to say, I don't abide by them because I'm obliged to, I abide by them because I really don't want to murder bums in alleys.

Oh, I know- I'd not pay for shit all over the place. When I get the bill at a restaurant? I'd just roll on out of there. Need a ticket for a train? I'll just ignore the railcoppers.

Honestly, if we're talking diplomatic immunity, that's probably pretty much how it goes for those ultra important people anyway. Who's gonna ask Lord Foreign Continent to pay for French Fries?

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Stealing. Robbery. That type of deal.

I would take everything. Well, almost. Mostly merchandise. And money. Always the money.

And the not paying for stuff someone else mentioned. Getting free meals in restaurants or strolling right into concerts and movie theaters. Amusement parks. The zoo. All of that.