If you could fill a swimming pool with anything but water...

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
Either Coca-Cola, which I would then drink, or M&Ms, so that I could swim through them.

Or, like someone else said, naked women.

But I would probably choose the M&Ms

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
Money... Lots of money!.. And FIRE! BURN! BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRN!

Either that or dog hair... And fire!

Goths... And fire?

I GOT IT!

I would fill it with 1965!

Spekter068

Sep 4, 2009
GwydeanRunix said:
I'd fill it with those little plastic balls from the ball pits at Chuck E. Cheese. I'd finally get a chance to relive my childhood without looking like a pedophile...
This was my first thought when I saw this thread, almost word-for-word. I miss those ball pits...

Other than that, though...

Wait, how big can the swimming pool be? If we're talking indefinite size, I'm calling dibs on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2-d5a3r94&feature=related

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
IzisviAziria said:
I would fill it with lettuce, lesser soul gems, and yarn.
Gah, I just did that one yesterday.

Wabbajack, I hate it. Love that thing, forget the shrine name though.

OT: Probably honey. Yummy :3

Lawbringer

Oct 7, 2009
Blueprints for every great invention that will be created over the next few thousand years. I would pick my favourites and sprint down to the patent office so I could be known as the greatest inventor of all time, made all the more impressive by my total lack of scientific background or understanding.

I would keep the schematics for the automatic pool contents replacement generator for myself, of course.

Apr 25, 2009
Balloons. And chocolate. CHOCOLATE BALLOONS.

OR.

Those plastic balls you find at funparks. Or those styrofoam beanbag bean things :D

Or fuck it, just go with hot chicks.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
An even larger swimming pool. Then fill that one with an EVEN LARGER swimming pool. This trend continues untill either the universe explodes from an excess of massive swimming pools, or the doodad limit is reached on the universe editor. I then consider all swimming pools in this pile to be one swimming pool, and fill them all with hot sauce.