If you could give advice to your 14 year old self...

Saskwach

Nov 4, 2007
If you continue cruising you'll get a TER of 93.9. Now imagine what you could get if you try a little you lazy fuck. Also, high school is a social fishbowl: enjoy the view but don't take it so damn seriously.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I do believe I would say "enough with the tangents, focus on the point in sentences". I might just be a little further ahead in life right now if I knew that back then.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
The following:

- Listen to your freaking parents.
- Pay more attention in school. You're smart enough, stop goofing off.
- Don't go to Chicago for school, you aren't going to be a teacher. Go take radio broadcasting...yes seriously.
- Avoid the following girls: *Gives list*
- Make sure you go to this concert, it's where you meet your wife. She's awesome.
- Don't spend so much money on useless crap. Save it, you moron.
- Highschool problems don't go beyond highschool. Put up with that shit for 4 years, and never look back. You won't care in two years anyways.
- Seriously, listen to your parents. They aren't old and stupid, they are smarter then you think.
- Warn your dad about ladders, because in 5 years he'll have a serious accident and never be the same.
- Stick with the 'no drugs' and 'no booze' approach. It serves you extremely well in the future.
- Don't worry, you still play video games, and you even get a huge TV! Patience.
- Start reading up on theology, because chances are you'll eventually be involved in ministry.
- And, about your Faith, it's a wonderful thing...but don't shove down people's throat. Friendly dialogue does not equal debate and argument. You can respect others beliefs while disagreeing with them.

DannyBoy451

Jan 21, 2009
L33tsauce_Marty said:
DannyBoy451 said:
Cut your hair, buy some boots, tell your teachers to fuck off more, punch Martin in the head.
NO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! Honestly that was a bit creepy for me.
Congratulations, you share the name of a **** ;D

KeithA45

Jan 19, 2009
"Don't date Andrea. She's crazy and never put out anyway. Oh, and don't humiliate yourself by trying to fit-in in High School, almost no one's worth it and you won't make any new good friends until you figure this out anyway."

EDIT: "Don't be so straight-edge. You're just making yourself unhappy and alienating yourself from future good times and good friends."

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
DON'T GO ON THAT BIKE RIDE IN SCOTLAND! YOU FALL AND NEARLY DIE!

Don't get drunk in a couple months time at your friends house and play tonsil tennis with that very unattractive "larger" girl. It's not worth the years of jip.

Drugs are baaaad m'kay.

Specter_

Dec 24, 2008
Evilbunny said:
If you could give any piece of advice to yourself when you were 14, what would it be?
Stop smoking, drop out of that school and go to a different one and screw that girl

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Lord RPGs said:
RAWKSTAR said:
When it comes out, do not buy a Nintendo Wii.
I would save myself the trouble of selling it after 3 months then.
Ooh. What I would tell myself without the selling part.

There's gotta be a good game coming soon...
Thats what they all say!! GAAARH!! :D

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
You did the right thing, don't fuck it up.

But wait, if I did fuck it up then I wouldn't be able to speak from that position. So the me that said that wouldn't be able to exsist. Time travel sucks.

Haliwali

Jan 29, 2008
Start working out now you idiot. Yes, get on the Swim team now... No don't wait 2 years... and start running. Yea, keep going... 5 more miles...

FurryMIG

Dec 18, 2007
DON'T BE AN ARTIST. YOU AN ONLY DRAW EFFECTIVELY WHEN DOPED UP ON RITILAN AND YOU -SHOULD- BE DOING SCHOOLWORK. ALSO DON'T WRECK YOUR FIRST CAR. ALSO DO DRUGS, SMOKE, AND DRINK OR EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU. *At that point my 14-year-old D.A.R.E.-supporting self will murder my 22-year-old self and create some kind of time paradox that causes the universe to explode*

Solo508

Jul 19, 2008
I would tell myself to try harder in school. They spend your entire life telling you "your older now, this year really matters" when it doesn't, then the day comes when it truely does and you've already stopped caring and fuck up.

Cahlee

Aug 21, 2008
Stop doing that, it's stupid! You're really not that bad!

I know you'll get quite smitten with Josh, I know he'll seem like a lovely guy. But he isn't. Trust me!

randomID

Dec 29, 2008
'stop daydreaming and actually listen to the people you're talking with - especially if they're named alisa.'
'avoid alcohol.'
'PRESS B TO JUMP!'

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Don't freak out, I'm as confused as you are. Or would that be "as I am". But dump the chick, the herb ain't going to kill you, and stick with the kickboxing+taekwando. It gets more useful. And trust me GO TO THAT PARTY NEXT YEAR. I know you will, and you'll agree that it was excellent.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
14 wasn't that bad.

I guess the worst time of my life was 15 and I still bear the consequences of some of my actions... I'm 17 now.