If you could give advice to your 14 year old self...

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
I'd tell myself to read "The Power of Now" and the "Conversations with God" books.
... And to shave off that scungy beard.
Oh, and eat better. You were training 6 days a week and you were still a lard arse! Dont eat so much bread!
And move out of home. You will then start to enjoy life.
And become a fireman. Chicks dig firemen! :D

Beffudled Sheep

Jan 23, 2009
Country
Texas
Do more drugs, have more sex, assault more people, and buy that colt M1911 I've always wanted.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
keep trying at getting girlfriends, just because she grew a mustache does not mean they all do.

2nd, carry a freaking pocket knife and the next time that kid threatens you with a stick in the park pull it out and cut some tendons.

Dr. DeLorean

Dec 12, 2008
"How cool is this? You grow up and make a freakin' time machine! High five! C'mon, don't leave me hangin' G!...oh wait, that was 10 years ago. Damn nineties. Anyway, don't kill our grandfather."

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
I'd only go back a year but I would tell myself not to buy the Wii and instead save up and get the PS3 sooner then I did.

superbleeder12

agamersperspective.com
Oct 13, 2007
Stop hanging out with that group of people. Stop listening to crappy music.

I can't really say 'get some self esteem' because I don't have any now.

jdnoth

Sep 3, 2008
Not much. I'm incredibly lucky in that all of my major fuck ups have somehow lead to better things for me. Fucking up at my GCSE's took me away from a very negative school environment and sent me somewhere quiet to do my A levels. Failing at my A levels threw me back into the social spectrum after I had recuperated to the point where I was a much more balanced and happy person...

I would probably tell him to lose some fucking weight, the fat bastard. And not to trust one or two people. Pay more attention to your surroundings, punch people more....

Turtleboy1017

Likes Turtles
Nov 16, 2008
Oh and also, on the last day of school tell all of your teachers that made your life a living hell to go fuck themselves, and that they can all go suck shit and die. That thing about not being able to go to the college you want because you insulted your high school teachers? Totally not true.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
grow your hair longer make a better effort to get in bed with Kala and remember to not do drugs on your friend Keenans 15 birthday so you remember your first instead of just remembering waking up to the random girl beside you

:edit and dont sleep with that teacher and get the teacher fired and you suspended for a month in highschool and im serious that happened

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
I would tell myself to care even less about high school (actually I dont know if thats possible) because it's really just an excuse to hang out with your friends and about this one girl named allison...

Ryuzix

Jan 21, 2009
Hmm, well im not turning 14 till next year Feb so ill just pretend im talking to my 12 year old self.
I'd punch myself in the face and say "Go to the school dance numbnuts, you'll get atleast 5 girl's numbers!"
I'd also tell myself to part my hair to the left, not in the middle.
Oh yeah, I'd tell myself to grow some balls and ask girls out instead of letting the chance go by, the low self esteem prick that I was.

Aug 28, 2008
I'd tell myself "Stop being such a whiny little ***** and walk it off. Braces aren't that bad and those boys are stupid. By the time you're in college they'll all be calling you every single day. Yes, you'll look that good."

ChickDangerous

Feb 8, 2009
Don't turn down the big dorky nerd that you secretly think is hilarious when you're in year 12... trust me! You marry him 10 years later anyway so you might as well save yourself years of grief by not dating all the dickheads in between.