If you could have one Pokemon in real life..

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Mareep would be pretty awesome. Electric sheep is win. As would a Flareon, as they are way too cute. And they breath fire.

Ponch

Mar 31, 2010
CoverYourHead said:
Ponch said:
CoverYourHead said:
Blaziken. It's a bird that fights... and is on fire.

You do the math.
Ah, man I forgot about Blaziken(with the voice of Dan Green)!
Oh Dan Green... is there anything that man can't do?
Amazingly... NO. He could even succeed at not being Dan Green.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
Da Joz said:
CoverYourHead said:
Blaziken. It's a bird that fights... and is on fire.

You do the math.
What about Moltres?
I'm going to have a giant flying bird then I'm going to ride on it's back, with Moltres I'd get caught on fire.

I'd rather not get caught on fire.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Well, Arceus would be a wise choice since he can just spawn any other Pokémon...Technically the same goes for Ditto.

I'd have to have either Dialga, Scizor or Mewtwo. First two for looks and awesomeness, third for sheer power.

Dialga can travel through time, not to mention control time. Also, it's big, looks awesome, and is powerful.

Scizor is human-sized, looks cool, and is pretty strong. Plus, it can fly to a certain extent.

Mewtwo can fly, is human-sized, and is basically the most powerful thing bar the non-God Pokémon (Arceus, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga).

EDIT: Also, I laugh at the noobs who would choose Charizard.

sizzle949

May 4, 2009
Entei. I'd ride him around town and try to pick up girls on him while burning those who reject me.

Greeboz

Nov 9, 2009
In terms of fucking things up, Marowak. it can have over 550 attack with thick club yadda yadda yadda pokemon nerd crap yadda.

In terms of a pet however, Meganium. I want my pet to be as adorable as possible while still being my epic mount.

foxtrot3100

Mar 8, 2010
dude i totally want a Chiaotzu. Their self destruct move is the bomb

andrew21 said:
Ditto duh then I could have any pokemon I wanted
True, but only when it is in the presence of the pokemon u want it to turn into