If you could have the entire world listen to one song at the same time...?

BlindTom

Aug 8, 2008
FernandoV said:
BlindTom said:
I like how most of these songs would just sound annoying to the vast chunks of the world that don't speak english. :-|

Way to put some thought into your answers guys.

You know what else sounds annoying to the rest of the world? A pseudo-worldly 13 year old Japanamaniac.
Was that ordinary baseless childish aggression or was it a confession that your baseless childish aggression is reminiscent of a pseudo wordly 13 year old japanomaniac? Are you struggling to make some kind of witty statement? Should I care?

Chill out bro. It's only the internet.

Spookimitsu

Aug 7, 2008
Barrington levy "no fuss no fight" or some spiritually uplifting bob Marley, or sugar minott. Some feel good reggae.

This is actually one of my fantasies

But on topic, just for a laugh, I dunno maybe something like

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
TheRightToArmBears said:
Why would you pick anything else (besides Highway to the Danger Zone?
Seriously - call Kenny Loggins, because you're in the DANGER ZONE!

Answer:
I would get everyone to listen to this song, because it is perfectly representative of a world united in song.

I dare you all to listen to this song and not feel love for the entire human race.

ArbiterX13

Jul 2, 2011
Either this
Although naturally I would do the version from the original site (as in, the one that loops indefinitely).
Or this
It's not long enough to annoy people--just long enough so that the entire world will give a confused "What?" If I'm lucky, it'll be completely in unison too.

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
Malo_Tux said:
youtube=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
We shall all love each other under the Legendary powers of Freddie Mercury... then we shall get into a massive orgy.
Good call. I'm fairly certain everyone on the planet is born knowing the words to that.

Since music that I like the most isn't something everyone likes, I'd go with something that would hopefully make the whole world chill out for a few minutes.

So either this:
or this:

Wish I knew about CJ Bolland when I went through my electronic music phase back in school.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Something brutal. Probably Backbone by Gojira.

If they like it, awesome, worldwide mosh pit.
If they don't like it, good, revenge for me having to hear terrible pop music in every public place.

olza

Sep 18, 2011
How has no-one said this?
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
"Where Is The Love" by Black Eyed Peads. Seems like a good "Bring together the world" Song that I would choose. And I like it.

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
there are only TWO[/i] answers, because i like ruining your fun :3

Rekrul

Nov 24, 2010
ctrl+f "boat" = no hits. So my vote is The Lonely Island "I'm on a boat" because it would be hilarious.