If you could have the entire world listen to one song at the same time...?

Sep 14, 2009
Kitsuna10060 said:
gmaverick019 said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
gmaverick019 said:
Dango said:
MLP: FiM opening
The world shall be united under friendship and tolerance!
now i'm an extremely non violent person, but if i heard this in the OP's mentioned way, as in fucking everywhere, i think i would murder someone to get all the anger out.

(if you can't tell, i fucking hate that show and that song, it has gotten on my nerves more than enough times, i might just throw the next tv out the window that i hear it from)

OT: Probably somethin nice and easy to listen to, example:

jack johnson is the shit
then from one bronie, to a non-bronie

i present a song based on hope
least that's the feeling i get from the song
i dont really like the sound of their voices, too "country" for me, but everything about the song was pretty decent.
the songs message is why i picked it :/ so many on this thread using dark, heavy songs, sides, I'm aware I'm in the minority in terms of country music XD
fair enough, from what i listened to the words were decent enough with the flow of the song

generally, i just HATE the sound of the voices that generally sing country..so many of them sound so similar, and it is very, very, very annoying to my ears..which is basically the reason why i don't like country.

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
BlindTom said:
I like how most of these songs would just sound annoying to the vast chunks of the world that don't speak english. :-|

Way to put some thought into your answers guys.

You know what else sounds annoying to the rest of the world? A pseudo-worldly 13 year old Japanamaniac.

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008

And it would be the most epic 8 minites and 13 seconds the world has ever know

Sep 14, 2009
Blade3dge said:
Not out of arrogance but because I think it would be a great opportunity to spread my bands music I would have the whole world listen to this song by my band Cupidfalls.
(I'm on bass :p)

EDIT: The player doesn't seem to work? Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbrmQo1lrI0

EDIT 2: Fixed.

this...it actually was a pretty good song, most of the time i don't like what people post on here at all..but that wasn't too shabby.

consider me a interested fan

Neotericity

Legal Assassin
May 20, 2009
Thanks guys for all the responses have really enjoyed listening to these while cleanin' the house, my flatmates think my taste in music has turned insane, but whatever, just keep 'em wonderin'.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
TheLiham said:
mega48man said:
How did I not think of this?

OT: Battery by Metallica. WORLDWIDE MOSH PIT!!!
ah yes metallica, takes me back to sophmore year of high school. you need a song that everyone can listen to without getting stomped on by superior veteran moshers. but yes, awesome song, that's why metallica is the world's most influential rock band.

Fenix7

Jun 14, 2011
The Heavy Metal Nerd said:
Manowar's "Warriors of the World United"

At the sound of the summons, the metalheads of the world will rise, unite, and crush the weak!
That song is one of the silliest, most unintentionally hilarious songs I have ever heard. Kind of like the band itself, actually...

As of me, if you said album I had many amazing answers for the question, but single track... hmmm, I guess I'll make them listen to Street Spirit (Fade Out) by Radiohead.

Blade3dge

Nov 12, 2008
gmaverick019 said:

this...it actually was a pretty good song, most of the time i don't like what people post on here at all..but that wasn't too shabby.

consider me a interested fan
Haha, thanks. The video is only very recent so I thought I'd take a chance and send it out into the escapist, it's cool to have a nice response.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I Have No Idea said:
The Birth and Death of the Day by Explosions in the Sky

EDIT: Can somebody help me with this f*cking video code?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvm1AE1b2n8

What you have to do is take the bit after watch?v= and put it in this [ youtube=] (Remove the space too)

EITS is a great band by the way, my favourite by them has to be 'Your Hand in Mine' but this one is pretty awesome too.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
necromanzer52 said:
3 little birds by Bob Marley.

There is no other answer.
Oh, wow. Nice choice.

My pick? I... don't really know. It depends on the mood you're going for.

I'm going to assume you want a "world peace" sort of effect. And in that case, this guy I quoted has a good one.

Also a viable option:

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
Either the My little pony theme, just to watch as everyone starts killing each other or starts cheering because they love it/screaming in terror.

Or I would have this played
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/annoying/

Either way, I get a good laugh.

MakerOfRoads

Aug 19, 2009

The entirety of candyrat in general, but I'm currently grooving with this guy, Antoine Dufour.
When it comes to impeccable guitar playing, can't go wrong with Candyrat.