If you could have the head of any creature from gaming to display proudly, what would you choose?

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
BigStupidJellyfish said:
...The only thing I can think of at the moment would be the Deathclaw from Fallout 3, purely because it's huge and badass looking. I also have fond memories of being disemboweled by them at low levels.
It would be pretty cool to have a 1:1 scale model just TOWERING over everyone.

I know it's not totally to the topic, but I'd like a display like at the end of MW2, but instead of just showing scenes from that game, I'd like it to show scenes from all the games I've played. Just a cycle of previous triumphs, and more importantly, great failures!

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Im suprised nobody has said this one yet......
the head of a predator
it would be the ultimate prize

CyanLink

Mar 3, 2010
Sgt. Johnson. Then I would put deely boppers and silly glasses on it cause Johnson's a douche.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Mario.

I want the head of a hero, and one that everyone would recognize and instantly know that the King is Dead.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
A Reaper head from the Mass Effect series.
They're almost as big as a fourth of a planet, though, so I'd have to get a bigger house...

Syzarin

Nov 23, 2009
Hmmmm. I'd go with a Rust Kushala Daora head from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. it'd take up 1/4 of my room but it would look so damn cool.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
The final boss from the original Shadow Hearts. This abominable creature makes its entrance around 08:25 in the linked video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQqdjYNLNuY

(I would have said Tidus from Final Fantasy X, but I don't really want to own ANYTHING that reminds me of him!)

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Death.

That's right, Death.

Althogh that's just a skull...dunno if that could hold up on a wall mount.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
Just a head?? Bah! If I beat this thing, I'd have the whole thing stuffed and mounted!

It pretty much is just a head.

OT: For me, Chaos from Dissidia. "Yeah that's right, I have the head of a fucking GOD on my wall!"

Timog

Jan 15, 2010
Either Yelinak or AoW from EverQuest. In their day, they were the hardest things we'd ever fought. Although some of the Luclin stuff was tough as hell, the Velious stuff is still my pride and joy, and had the most story. I was the most proud of those kills than anything else.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Hazy said:
I'm concerned and appalled that nobody has mentioned this guy yet:
No love for he who lies dead but dreaming? :p

That is, assuming he actually makes an appearance in Call of Cthulhu. If he doesn't, gotta go with Dagon.
[sub]Yeah, I love me some Dagon![/sub]
Damn you beat me to Cthulhu! DAAAAAAMN YOOOU!

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
quiet_samurai said:
The Archdemon from Dragon Age Origins
That would make a good one, but a Emissary or Armored Ogre would be nice to, because they pissed me off more then anything else