If you could mix any two video games together..

wastedyouth89

Mar 9, 2009
Legend of Zelda (any of the 3d ones) and Half Life 2. Give me the beautiful graphics, interaction with the environment, and voice work of HL2 and combine it *chuckle* with the gameplay and story of Legend of Zelda. Imagine OoT where every house in Hyrule is beautifully detailed and you can explore every one of them finding wonderful trinkets and kicking chickens along the way.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
The deep story and strong gameplay mechanics of MGS3, with the deep story and strong gameplay mechanics of Half Life 2. It shall be named Half Gear: Metal Life 2.5. It shall be a masterpiece of gaming engineering.

p3t3r

Apr 16, 2009
first make the ultimate fps with all the shooters out there then combine it with
katamri damacy it could be fucking awesome

Sarge7777

May 29, 2008
JaymesFogarty said:
The deep story and strong gameplay mechanics of MGS3, with the deep story and strong gameplay mechanics of Half Life 2. It shall be named Half Gear: Metal Life 2.5. It shall be a masterpiece of gaming engineering.
Damn Ninja. My two favorite games in one that would be...That would be *head explodes*

SpaceSpork

May 15, 2009
Shin Megami Tensei + Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic + Pokemon!
Imagine it . . .
JEDI MASTER KYLE befriended JEDI KNIGHT CONSULUS!
JEDI MASTER KYLE used FORCE WAVE! DARK JEDI SEILOS took 25 damage!

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
GTA IV and L4D2
Free roaming 4 player zombie game? Where do I sign up?!
Without the cell phone part of GTA of course I can imagine getting ready for a Horde attack when suddenly "It's Your Cousin Roman want to go see some big zombie teeties?"

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Warlords Battlecry 3 and Dark Planet. Awesome. If I could have a third, Metal Fatigue.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Banjo Kazooie and Custom Robo.

....oh wait.

[small][small]Damn game ruining my childhood grumble grumble grumble...[/small][/small]

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Tuddle said:
Vigilante 8 and Vigilante 8 2nd Offence BEST CAR COMBAT GAMES EVER!
Haha nice one, my GF got them imported for me for xmas. Neither hold a candle to Interstate '76 though, you should check it out.

Anyway mine would be Mercenaries 1, or better yet Just Cause 2 combined with the Saboteur. Think of the possibilities!

Then again I maintain that Goldeneye and Perfect Dark ARE the perfect combination.

Igen

Apr 28, 2009
EVE online and red faction

space battle, where you can visually see chunks of ships getting blow off, people being sucked out into space because they were in the wrong hall way at the wrong time. and being able to get out of your ship and still do some massive damage. like boarding and enemy ship ship and planting explosives in engineering, huge boarding parties fighting towards the control room on a capitol ship. Set it in the warhammer 40k universe. It a warhammer 40k players dream come true. drool.....

Hileo20

Dec 7, 2009
Dantes Inferno and anything else, just cause I wanna know what each circle is...

Oh worst games ever circle! The ninth would be either ET, Super Bonk, or something on the snes... lol

EDIT: I would like to see Red Fraction 2 and Red Fraction Guerrilla, cause then every building and the ground would be breakable. I would be a prairie dog of doom with my hammer..