If you could mix any two video games together..

berault

Nov 5, 2009
Grand Theft Auto and Nazi Zombies.

Now I know Nazi Zombie's isn't a stand alone game, but just bear with me: The zombies would have to be like those in I Am Legend (unable to go out in the day.) During the day you go outside you drive around and looking for resources and an easily defended house/building. You then have to hold off the Zombies over night.

EDIT:

Realized someone had roughly the same idea, so here goes attempt number two:

Shadow of the Colossus and [PROTOTYPE]

You play as an Alex Mercer-y type, but instead of fighting Colossi you fight Soldiers/Civilians turned giants from a military accident.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Take BioShock and put it on a Fallout 3 size, free roaming, underwater utopia, with all the RPG elements of Fallout 3.

berault

Nov 5, 2009
Assassin Xaero said:
Take BioShock and put it on a Fallout 3 size, free roaming, underwater utopia, with all the RPG elements of Fallout 3.
you sir, win this thread

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
starcraft+any fps...WHY WERE YOU CANCELED WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :'(

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
DaWriter2335 said:
Harvest Moon and Trauma Surgeon! Ah, the terror which would ensue...
So like, cutting out a cow's infected eyeball and sewing up the cavity with some sulfa tablets so the infection doesn't spread?

Yeah, my dad did that in REAL LIFE. Farm livin' ain't pretty.

OT: FFVII with Devil May Cry 4. DMC 4 had great combat, but it was way too short. FFVII was nice and long, but it had boring turn-based combat.

Just don't combine them so you have a game that has turn-based combat and is way too short. That would be the opposite of what I would want.

A Random Reader

Nov 18, 2009
[PROTOTYPE] and any Ratchet & Clank game.
A morphing Lombax with awesome guns, free roaming, and space battles.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Pokemon and Disgaea. Disgaea's mature, irreverent humor and surprisingly good story combined with Pokemon's gameplay and sheer awesome concept would be exactly what hardcore Pokefans like me and my friends have been waiting for all these years.

Second choice would have to be Pokemon (yes I am the type of person who watched the anime obsessively as a kid and continued to bring my GameBoy to school and play Gold every day even after all the other kids decided that nothing without blood and guts onscreen at all times could be cool, in spite of the torment, what of it good sir?) and Devil May Cry. Same irreverent humor, not as good storytelling, but without turn-based combat, and thusly better.

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
*cracks knuckles*

Mass Effect and System Shock 2

Planescape Torment and Oblivion

Deus Ex and Crackdown

GTA4 and Dead Rising

KOTOR and Dune

Starcraft and Half-life. Let's see how Freeman fares against a Zerg rush. It would get kind of old hearing "Spawn more advisors."

Batman: Rapture Asylum

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Hmm...
I think I'll go with either the game engine of Crysis combined with the storyline and gameplay of Shadow of the Colossus.

Or... the game engine of Crysis combined with the storyline and gameplay of Silent Hill 2.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
hURR dURR dERP said:
silver wolf009 said:
aliens versus predator and cooking mama. The horros of what would ensue.
Whoever wins... We have dinner!
Yes I would indeed like [HEADING=2]YTPFTW![/h2}

On topic though, I suppose something like Megaman crossed with HalfLife would be interesting (and no Portal doesn't count) and over-the-top sci-fi action platformer mixed with incredible atmosphere and well rounded characters would be great fun I think.

blindthrall said:
*cracks knuckles*

Mass Effect and System Shock 2

Planescape Torment and Oblivion

Deus Ex and Crackdown

GTA4 and Dead Rising

KOTOR and Dune

Starcraft and Half-life. Let's see how Freeman fares against a Zerg rush. It would get kind of old hearing "Spawn more advisors."

Batman: Rapture Asylum
Please get into game design.

wasalp said:
starcraft+any fps...WHY WERE YOU CANCELED WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :'(
Theres always Warhammer 40K: Space Marine you know.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Half Life and Halo, just so the fan boys on either side can find out once and for all the who is better out of the two leads.

Actually, I'd rather it was Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood mixed with Oblivion or another Bathesda game. But only if they scrap the stories from both and get a capable writer in.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
The Nazi Zombies part of World at War Combined with Dead Rising made in a collaborative effort by both Treyarch and Capcom