If you could pick anyone from history to fight, who would it be?

Tombaugh

Mar 23, 2008
Tyler Durden? Oh, wait.

Since we're all fat pathetic internet nerds that would lose a fight to even the most disabled, mentally challenged person that we could pick a fight with, then I'd do something interesting instead: Fight a zombie. End up getting devoured and starting the zombie apocalypse, it's not a bad way to die to start something that takes over the human race.

Plus when zombies end up sitting down becoming more educated and eventually becoming a sentient, peace race I'm the first one in the history book. Creator of the all powerful zombie regime!

Nightmare-Child

Jul 14, 2010
2733 said:
Miyamoto Musashi, with wooden swords or shinai of course, I don't want to die.
Musashi killed Kojiro with a wooden sword. You might die anyway in that scenario. As for me though, probably Hideki Tojo.

Sep 13, 2010
Nightmare-Child said:
2733 said:
Miyamoto Musashi, with wooden swords or shinai of course, I don't want to die.
Musashi killed Kojiro with a wooden sword. You might die anyway in that scenario. As for me though, probably Hideki Tojo.
forgot about that...pillow fight it is.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
gunrunnerjr said:
sun tzu....(you all should know who this is)
one of the greatest military minds in history, but i wana see how he deals with me and my .45
He'd throw his sword at you and get you to miss your shot, and when you try to line up for another one, you'd realise he's gone. As you look aroun, he throws a knife at the back of your head.

Kurt Kobain? I liked 80's rock and metal.

Kuranesno7

Jun 16, 2010
Elvis Presley, just because he seemed like a prick who never gave props to the black folk he stole his music from.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
ScarletRider said:
Pope Alexander VI.

Didn't put up much of a fight in Assassin's Creed II, at least. <_<
Watch "The Borgias" new, REALLY GOOD historical drama with Alexander VI played by Jeremy Irons. Machiavelli, the French King, Cesare, Lucrezia (HOT), Micheletto (the assassin), Machiavelli and more all featured in it, it'll give you a whole new perspective on the family than given by AC II and AC: Brotherhood!

OT: Caligula, for being a dick.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
Sagacious Zhu said:
Bruce Lee, just so I could tell my kids I got my ass kicked by Bruce Lee
Seriously, bruise received from Bruce Lee = priceless.

SextusMaximus said:
Watch "The Borgias" new, REALLY GOOD historical drama with Alexander VI played by Jeremy Irons. Machiavelli, the French King, Cesare, Lucrezia (HOT), Micheletto (the assassin), Machiavelli and more all featured in it, it'll give you a whole new perspective on the family than given by AC II and AC: Brotherhood!
More often than not, "historical dramas" don't have much of history in them, and come to think of, they aren't very good dramas either.

OT: I'd probably kick Tycho Braher's ass for laying the foundations of calculus.

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
cdstephens said:
I'd fight Napoleon and punch him in the face for invading Russia during the winter.
while you're fighting Napoleon with 1 hand, why not punch Hitler with the other o_O

OT: probably the lazy asses who let Rome fall