If you could pick ONE game from your past to remake, what would you choose?

xAFROMANx

Dec 5, 2009
remake and not redesign? Legend Of Legaia, i had so much fun from this.
remake and redesign... I'll say Tombi(or tomba based on when you come from) for the ps1.

leady129

Aug 3, 2009
I'm thinking the original Silent Hill could be a killer game remade with modern HD graphics. Improved presentation, writing, voice acting as well as a few tweaks to the controls so its not quite as hair tearing to play. But keep the atmosphere, level design and story as it is.

Shattered Memories was a fine game, but I will never be able to think of it as a proper remake.

commodore96

Aug 31, 2010
TIe Fighter! Update the graphics, add some better voice acting, and maybe throw in some steam online play then there goes the rest of my afternoons.

Dami Fayse

Jul 7, 2010
i think there's a reason a bunch of people have already said this... Tie Fighter was a fantastic game.

Arduras

Jul 14, 2009
Twas mentioned in the first page, Arcanum: Fantastic game with some hiccups including slightly lackluster combat, but an enjoyable game and an actually interesting setting.

If not that, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2: Give it a modern look (even though the graphics have aged pretty damn well)

aDuck

Dec 13, 2009
Very surprised and disappointed that there has been no MechWarrior in this.

Most epic music ever, and the customisation for a game that old calls for a remake.

burhanr

Jun 7, 2011
Hmm Raptor Call of The Shadows? But i suppose a vertical scrolling shooter + HD graphics + voiceover by Jennifer Hale would not be very epic.

So yeah, Medievil then? Because its fucking sweet. Played the demo and I wanted the full version instantly.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
however i would change a few things
Improve combat
Voice acting
and give a decent Map/Inventory/journal screen

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Sixcess said:
DOOM.

I'm hoping like hell that id mean it when they say Doom 4 will play more like the originals than Doom 3 did.
I read somewhere that they'd be doing that. Good news right?

kimba_lion

Mar 12, 2010
Zork nemesis i played it too much when i was younger and now the disks dont work...

*sobs*

kimba_lion

Mar 12, 2010
austincharlesbond said:
Majora's Mask, Metroid Prime and Timesplitters 2
i dont believe that MM needs a remake just a re-release on a different console, it is by far my most favourite in the series.