If you could remove any one insect species from Earth...

noobium

Apr 26, 2010
I live in the Chihuahuan desert and the insects are here bad but these are far worse
(and that one is kinda small)

or these bastards

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Spiders... they are just freaky... i know i live in denmark we dont even have the nasty big kind.. but still.. i have seen a dusin over the last years that have been the size of my palm.. for some reason bee's, wasps, mosquito's they ignore me which im grateful for..they leave me alone, i leave them alone... but them fucking spiders are just everything.. T_T cant find the place where they get in the house..EEEK! my german shepard is braver than me lol.. but.. she also eats them <_<

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Mosquitoes. F*** wasps, I eat them for dinner. But I don't appreicate it being the other way round.

MrLlamaLlama

Mar 3, 2011
The7Sins said:
Moths. They are one of the few things I truly fear. I would gladly remove all moths from the earth.
It seems we are amongst the few who truly appreciate the havoc that moths WILL eventually wreak on humans.

Dusty little buggers.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Only one creature in this world makes me dive under a bedsheet wanting to cry when it comes near my bedsheet. :p Wasps.

I vividly remember going down a slide when I was four and at the bottom, I realised that I had a wasp on my hand...I thought it was a fluffy bee (I like bees a lot and knew they made honey for my toast) so I petted the wasp and it stung my hand. -.- And then I had an allergic reaction. I still have a tiny red scar on the back of my hand from that fucking wasp.

MrFalconfly

Sep 5, 2011
Mosquitos.

Although if we could expand it to any arthropod of any kind I'd have to say spiders.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
00slash00 said:
spiders, a thousand times spiders
*Bro-fist!*

Glad to know I'm not the only one on a undying crusade to have those foul creatures of nature destoryed.

"Suffer not the Xeno to live" is my mottot when dealing with such foul pests...

Nydestroyer

Jun 12, 2011
I hate ticks and spiders but spiders are decent folk not really wanting to attack and when they do meh I live in Indiana :p nothing but safe kinds of them well besides the brown recluse(I know its not a insect its a arachnid but oh well) But ticks omg those ass holes annoy me its how outside so i had to open my windows and they have screens but those bastards can crawl through.

But good thing is somehow a baby praying mantis mad it through :p (o_O i know idk how it did it but it was ninjaing on my wall just chilling above my pillow

standokan

May 28, 2009
Mosquitos, by that I could rid the world of Malaria (kinda) which would make me hero (surely).

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
Fleas, definitely fleas.

So hard to get rid of when you have four dogs and the entire house is littered with soft furnishings, carpet and stuffed animals. Stupid neighbours, wash your dogs once in a while.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Black flies. You can't keep those things out of anywhere, and they go for the eyes.
SciMal said:
Bed Bugs.

Sure, people complain about mosquitoes - but mosquitoes are easily taken care of with DEET and a few other repellents. Their life cycle is easily interrupted with other mosquitoes that don't harm humans, fish, putting oil on the still water, etc. etc. etc.

Bed Bugs, on the other hand, are hearty bastards that survived every pesticide humans could devise and feed exclusively off of you while you sleep. They breed quickly, they hide during the day, and the most effective way to remove them from your home is heating your ENTIRE home to 150 F for 6 hours (basically baking your house).

I've had roaches, mosquitoes don't bug me, spiders are usually friendly, but bed bugs were - by far - the worst experience I have ever had with the insect world. Worse than dysentery. I am not joking.
Just gonna say, DEET isn't as effective of a repellent as people think. If you're willing to kill the entire ecosystem, it's marvelously effective at wiping out mosquito breeding, but it won't repel them unless they're way out of season. I live in bug country, and pure DEET doesn't even slow the bastards down from mid-May to late June. Still, they're better than black flies, that no repellent will slow them down(neither will most netting), and they're better than deer flies, which will pursue you even if you get into a vehicle and drive at highway speeds.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Mosquitoes. Fucking mosquitoes.

Also those goddamn gnats that fly around me when it's hot out.

Wasps being a close 3rd.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Mosquitoes.

Little fuckers.

or fruits flies, only because those bastard like to fly DIRECTLY at my eyes.

Why do you people want to kill the spiders? They eat mosquitoes, flies, and every other annoying insect. I love spiders.