if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

jamesmax

Aug 25, 2009
if you found

a very attractive girl,
nude with just a blanket on top off her,
on the gorund outside,
and wont wake up,
you dont have a cell,
your not neer any place you could borrow a phone,
its just you no frends,
its geting late and you know sumone would do sumthing bad to her if you left her ther

just as a joke not part of all this
Your girlfrend is home

what would you do?

i got the ieda for this form bleach ep 317

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Get ready for an Elfen Lied-esque senerio, I would wager.

And I don't have a girlfriend, so probably take her home, get her some clothes and wait for her to wake up and see if she's okay.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Wonder who she is and why she's there, then take her home and wait for her to wake up.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Pick her up and bring her to a hospital. Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you didn't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
Help her up, get a phone... People unconscious could meant mayor brain damage. Get help... Honesty, drive to the nearest hospital, put her on the back seat of my car... Check pulse and breathing first thing anyone should do.. Idk

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Cover her in jacket, carry to Police Station/Hospital.

Seriously, is there really another answer?

Nov 12, 2010
Simple,walk away.It ain't any of my business and since it is a "girl",she'd be like 12 so I am kind of disturbed by the phrasing.I don't know who she is,she could be here by choice.She'd probably run away and more than likely wouldn't want to see such authorities as I could present to help her.Its her choice to be there and I don't know her.What is there to help with if a situation without conflict in such a manner exists?

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Well first I'd figure out what the hell a gorund is...

Probably wake her up, try to help her out if she's lost or in trouble. If she won't wake up I'd take her a place to stay until she did, like my residence, a good friend's, a hospital, or police station. I'm not really for taking advantage of someone like we all know I could do in that situation so no I wouldn't make the sexy times.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
How do I know she is nude if she has a blanket on top of her? ;)
And how do I know sumthing bad happen to her if I left her ther?
Am I neer a hospital?
I'd just take her ther.... Or a homeless shelter

tjbond911

Sep 19, 2010
put some of my clothes on her, tae her to the nearest police station/hospital. Although i may look bad before i explain it i would still do it anyway because she could die from whatever reason shes knocked out or from hyothermia. There's also alot of sickos out there so i would never leave her there.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Check if she's injured, perform CPR/ first-aid if needed, and then find some way to get her to a police station or the hospital. If she wakes up, I'll try to figure out what happened.

Kiltguy

Lurker extraordinaré
Jan 23, 2011
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Pick her up and bring her to a hospital. Sure the hospital is probably gonna call the cops and have some questions to you, but a simple rape test will prove you din't do anything to her plus if she eventually wakes up I'm sure she'll be very grateful that you brought her to someplace safe for the moment.
LCP said:
Help her up, get a phone... People unconscious could meant mayor brain damage. Get help... Honesty, drive to the nearest hospital, put her on the back seat of my car... Check pulse. Idk
AccursedTheory said:
Cover her in jacket, carry to Police Station/Hospital.

Seriously, is there really another answer?
I second these post.

All you others... For shame, for shame.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Well, is she being chased by two creepy men in suits? Can she open magic doors? These are important questions!

In all seriousness and without Gaiman references, as long as she's alive I'd probably call the police(if she looked perfectly okay and was just out there naked for no good reason) or the hospital.