if you found an nude girl on the gorund (morality question)

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Take her to the nearest clinic/police/firefighter station or wait until a cop beats me down for being a Mexican who is carrying a fine naked chick.

briunj04

Apr 9, 2011
(o_O)
Da hell kinda question is this!?

Well, I definitely wouldn't just rape her! (Cause that's what the question is implying)
I would make sure she's breathing and then go to a phone booth and call 911. I wouldn't carry her home because a cop might think I used some rohypnol on her.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
AccursedTheory said:
Cover her in jacket, carry to Police Station/Hospital.

Seriously, is there really another answer?
This. Honestly, if you do something else, you are probably a terrible person.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
ask her if she is OK.
if she is wounded/injured I would call a ambulance.
if she can walk I would take her to a police station or home.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Fagotto said:
Zanakanishi said:
Fagotto said:
Zanakanishi said:
Engarde said:
Do you honestly expect you will get a serious answer of anything other than help her? This doesn't seem like the kind of place for that...
There is a blacksheep in every comunity.. amongst all you goody goody gamers, there is bound to be "someone" that would do what you were all thinking deep down, you know, that thought that is creeping around behind your forced veiws of doing what society would consider the right thing... if you ignore what the world would WANT you to do, and let that little thing creeping around in the back of your head come out to play... the world would deffinatly be a... more interesting place.

But hey! no one could seriously think like that right? surely thats just impossible.
More like it's what we consider the right thing too. It can't always be everyone else that thinks it's wrong. And what I would want to do involves what I think is right, regardless of society.
Thats exactly my point, peoples veiws of whats right are placed by years of world development, your family teach you whats wrong and right, the media does, you learn some of it on your own... but still, someone placed that idea in your head, if they did not then we would be like our primal selves, for example the first decade of humans would have just raped her without hesitation, that is the base of the human mind, it is just clouded by the things we have learnt.
In other words you didn't ever consider the fact that morality didn't come out of a void. Yes, humans originally had no morals at all and magically morality came out of nowhere. Yeah, I'm not very convinced by the idea "Omg humans originally had no morals at all!" since its blatantly false.

And clouded? You're just trying to be 'edgy'. It sounds stupid.
Hear, hear.

I've got nothing else to add, so here's a kitten.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Take off my jacket and boxer shorts and put them on her, so as to avoid being arrested when I take her to the hospital or police station. I'd probably still be under suspicion, but I assume they'd need more substantial evidence to arrest me or something.

NightlyNews

Mar 25, 2011
In all honesty ...

Sneak a peak then call the cops. I won't harm anyone, but c'mon attractive girl in the middle of nowhere. I don't even think its that pervy just natural curiosity, although I may be rationalizing :p

agafaba

Apr 14, 2009
Morality changed over time, developed into what it is now mostly due to a need for structure in a civilization. So no morals didnt pop out of a void, but that doesnt mean we had very few of them originally. In 1000-2000 years people will likely look at us and a few of the things we did and think "damn humans were barbaric, completely without morals or consideration for their surroundings"

NightlyNews

Mar 25, 2011
joshuaayt said:
Take off my jacket and boxer shorts and put them on her, so as to avoid being arrested when I take her to the hospital or police station. I'd probably still be under suspicion, but I assume they'd need more substantial evidence to arrest me or something.
HAHA thats a good one, evidence to arrest a dude around a disabled woman.

I'm pretty sure having a penis anywhere within 20 meters of a passed out woman is probable cause.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I'm not gonna take advantage of her. Not only am I a gentleman, but I'm just too frigging awesome to cheat on my girl. I would instead take her to somewhere that I COULD borrow a phone, an that people wouldn't get all suspicious of me. From there, I'm getting her medical help and - for the love of god - explaining to my girlfriend how I found someone unconscious and not to worry because she's safe.

Trust me, my girl believes in me.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Just walk away and carry on about my day. Seems selfish, but I honestly don't want to have to deal with cops then I have the whole thing blamed on me. Even if she wakes up who knows what her mental condition is and who's gonna believe that I decided to go out for a walk in a deserted area with no phone and just happen to find a naked girl laying around? I'm no longer big on helping strangers anymore as its only going to lead to trouble for me and no good deed goes unpunished.