If you had a Death Note how would you use it?

NKnight

Jul 31, 2010
I'll use it if Hollywood decides to remake a Charles Chaplin movie. Damn, no matter if I can't go to heaven or hell, if they do something like that, THERE WILL BE BLOOD! -_-

Seriously... this remake mania that is going on in Hollywood is getting out of control. Hell, I might use my Death Note before that. Let's see how that new Tintin movie turns out, shall we?

Ps: I would trade half my life for shinigami eyes if I could see someone real name by looking at their internet forum avatars.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
I'd probably keep it. I wouldn't use it unless it was to protect myself, After all it's probably more expedient to use that in some cases than like say my fists.

CodeOrange

Jun 7, 2011
I'd write a series of short stories of my victims based on people who piss me off. Basically, each victim will be infected with some sort of "brain flu" (or some other convenient plot device) which over the course of the month, causes them to slowly reveal their innest, most darkest secrets. I'd then have them die by defecating themselves to death in front of more of my enemies.

Or, I'd just Rokkenjima my way into 3 billion USD.

r0kle0nZ

Apr 2, 2011
I'd use it, scarcely. No need to cause unwanted attention. As for the Shinigami Eyes, don't need that. Got Facebook.

Grimh

Feb 11, 2009
So you're essentially asking me if I'd like to be a murderer? Well, no.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Can you imagine Kim-Jong-II dying because icicles formed in his ass?
Because I can.
And would.

But I would still feel guilty as hell and not use it after that Unless important things depended on it.

Kinkaido

Aug 27, 2011
As much as I'd like to use it on some people, I don't think I would like nothingness after death. As such, I'd burn it.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
wooty said:
I would just use it......vigorously, even trade half my life for the shinigami eyes.

If I've got the tools, I may as well go to work with them.
THIS. Oh dear lord this. ^^ Maybe we can start fixing the government with it. And have a lot less stupid idiots in this world.

1nsignia

Dec 17, 2009
I'd probably brag to all the anime absorbed people i know then publicly burn it for the lols

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
Keeping but not using, if only so that nobody else can use it.
Actually, might use it on Gaddaffi. Screw being unable to go to either heaven or hell, I might get to meet L, and I'm willing to burn forever to get rid of someone like him.
(Can it be destroyed without consequence? Haven't watched it for a while.)

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
tehpiemaker said:
rabidmidget said:
I would use it to kill this guy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view].
Hey what?! I don't know what I did to you man. But whatever it is, I'll just say I'm sorry. Please, don't kill me.
Take a closer look at the link.

As for me, I'd probably be in a bad mood one day and start killing off dictators, having them commit suicide after sending all their money to their people. And then I'd probably start controlling politics as much as I could, have people deliver speeches, or write stuff down, before being killed in accidents or suicides. I'd kill off criminals, and heads of corporations to make use of their resources. And by then I'd be mad and have a god complex and kill off celebrities too, most likely. Always specify cause of death, always natural or self-inflicted (or getting killed by another target), possibly start a cult movement with politicians/celebrities/corporate heads with dying wishes to explain the whole thing with introducing new policy right before dying.

And no, there'd be no magical detective tracking me down. Sorry. I'd die just as soon as normal, and considering I'd be likely to advance research and my own position quite a bit, I expect I'd live a very, very long time. Maybe even get my moon colony. I'm quite fond of that idea.

This is of course with the rules given in this thread. If other rules also apply, I'd find them out first.

Zeriah

Mar 26, 2009
I'd keep it but I'd only use it when the world itself is at stake. Think about what would have happened if someone had this for Hitler =)

I'd also probably use it on rapist's or pedo's who get off skot-free when I know for a 100% certainty they were guilty.