If you had the ability to switch your gender?

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
I don't really know. I would probably put it so some good (non-preverted) use. I'm not that much of a sicko as of some people....

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Maybe just to screw with people, or hide from some people. Like if I'm being harassed by some creepy guy on the bus just turn into the ugliest guy on the planet until I get off the bus.

thePyro_13

Sep 6, 2008
I'd use it. Curiosity and all.

It'd have its practical(non-sex) uses as-well. I really hate when the mens room is out of soap. :p

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I would become a sex-machine of super atomic proportions.

Seriously, just have massive orgies in my house. I would get to practice and improve upon my technique with myself. Hell, even if it comes shaft-to-shaft, I could just swap into a chick and be cool.

That also begs the question: If you DID sleep with dudes as a chick, would you be gay? I mean, technically no, but then people would say "Oh, but you WANTED to be a chick, so you are!".

I honestly wouldn't give a shit, because I'd get laid either way.

EDIT: Also, what if one person you were with had the power as well? Switching in mid coitus, back and forth with the swaying of your bodies..
Holy shit.
[sup]Pardon me, I need a wank.[/sup]

blind_dead_mcjones

Oct 16, 2010
yes i would use that, i'd change myself into a girl in order to get guys to buy me drinks, then i'l say thanks in a deep masculine voice so that they feel very awkward

loremazd

Dec 20, 2008
I would... but like most folks, I think i'd do it to uhh... have some fun with myself to see how it feels. Then i'd probably switch back.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
So far I've learned my life would have been much better if I was the opposite gender, not that I'd suffer any less hardships but still.

TehAudioSurfer

May 25, 2010
You've been thinking too much son, now go read the good book.

Of course I kid but yes, I would indeed utilize such an ability.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
If what I hear about male orgasms are true, I can cut my masturbatory time in half!

I'd then start trying to cum on my own chest, just to see if I can. Like, masturbate as a guy, lying down on my bed, and just as my guy ejaculate leaves my E-peen, change back to my girl self and have my own ejaculate land on my chest.

I think there's an app for that.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
Probably once, if only to see what I'd look like as girl, be thoroughly disgusted, turn back into a guy, and decide to never swap genders again.

I just fail to see the point behind switching gender beyond learning what you'd look like as a chick.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Back and forth at will? Then yes, yes I would take that power. One, multiple identities, which means twice the money getting pulled in from the government on EI or similar things. Two, if I could conjure up my own boobs, then I would have no more need for going out on Saturday nights, unless I wanted free drinks. Which brings me to Three, free drinks. Four, I think dozens of people have mentioned the sex thing, so I won't go into detail there. And Five, I could find some rich actor or something, marry him, then divorce him, take half his stuff, then turn back so I would then have a ton of new stuff.

Of course, if I turned out to be ugly, then half my list is useless...

MajorDooshbag

May 18, 2009
Sure why not, if I turned into a woman I could replace teabags in people's drinks with soiled tampons for epic lulz then turn back into man and ask "what kind of sick ***** would do something like this?"

blind_dead_mcjones said:
yes i would use that, i'd change myself into a girl in order to get guys to buy me drinks, then i'l say thanks in a deep masculine voice so that they feel very awkward
Some guys, at least of Doc Hammer is to be believed, would find that kind of voice to be sexy.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
If I suddenly became a woman, I would report it to The Escapist so people would stop making this thread over and over :D

OT: I'd switch back and forth when I was in the mood to be one or the other I suppose.