If you had to have sex with someone outside your sexual preferences

Blood Brain Barrier

Nov 21, 2011
I'd have to say that guy who plays Legolas in LOTR, mainly because he looks a hell of a lot like a girl. He'd have to keep the elf-hair, of course.

SomeLameStuff said:
Well, let me just say that I'd go gay for David Tennant. He's an extremely sexy man.
Well, except for the crooked nose.

mitchell271 said:
Matt Heafy. Massive man-crush over here. He is a sexy, sexy man and he's a metalhead foodie. If only I could find a girl like that.

Plus, he's like the only man to make those stupid glasses look good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Too bad his music is complete bollocks.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Simon Pettersson said:
I am bi sexual so it feels pretty weird ... but ehm outside of my sexual preference? Gadget Hackwrench as she isn't a human I think she fits the requirements :p
How'd that even work?

Me, I'd go for Johnny Depp.

Simon Pettersson

Apr 4, 2010
Queen Michael said:
Simon Pettersson said:
I am bi sexual so it feels pretty weird ... but ehm outside of my sexual preference? Gadget Hackwrench as she isn't a human I think she fits the requirements :p
How'd that even work?
It wouldn't :p Part of why it isn't in my preferences.

Captcha: what. ever

yep captcha!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I have no problems with admitting that Joel McHale is, well I'll let him say it.

So yeah, if I had to, it would be him. Him or Hugh Laurie

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Well, I've actually given this a reasonable amount of thought, and I've realized that if I were to fuck a man, I'd much rather fuck a very manly man. I dunno why. I'm just much more attracted to say, Channing Tatum than David Bowie. So... My answer is Russell Crowe. I'd absolutely hit that. But younger Russell Crowe. Like, beardy and from Gladiator. Yeah.

Sigh. One day...

Karhukonna

Nov 3, 2010

Mm-mmm, David Boreanaz. I'm as straight as they come, but if I absolutely have to be ravaged by another guy, David gets first dibs. Not buying it? Here. Have some more of his godlike hunkiness.

Still totally straight here.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Hmm...

That's a tough one since I'm basically torn between being attracted to everyone, and attracted to no-one whatsoever.

In fact, I've had people ask who I find attractive in the past, and basically just seem to draw a blank...
But...

No, can't really think of anyone...

Gone Rampant

Feb 12, 2012
Since I'm asexual, I would have to pick between a guy and a girl, so, for the girl:

Hope, "JesuOtaku" Chaoman from That Guy With The Glasses. Pretty hot in my perspective, and I'd prefer to go out with someone who's smart. As for the guy, I'm divided between Nash Bozard, host of Radio Dead Air (
because of That Beard. Also he has my sympathies for recent events beyond his control. He coped by making a box fort.

And The Cinema Snob {
, who has the voice like... um, what were we talking abotu again?

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
Whenever this thread comes up, I'm always surprised that I'm the first person to post my man-crush.

Clive Owen. He's one sexy man, and he's got humor, ruggedness, and class all wrapped up in one package.

Plus, those eyes, man. It's like he's staring into my soul.

/quiver

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
I'd have sex with God/Allah/All the Pantheons/All the deity groups.

Your move, theists.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
Well, let me just say that I'd go gay for David Tennant. He's an extremely sexy man.
Fight you for him.

Failing that, John Barrowman, Nathan Fillion, or Neil Patrick Harris.

madster11

Aug 17, 2010
I'm bi, but considering i do have a slight preference for girls, imma go with a guy for this thread.

Jason Momoa.