If You Were A Game Character...

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Darth Nihilus from Star Wars KotOR 2. Just witness his Pure Awesomeness. Literacy comes second!

Jack of Blades from Fable. Also Pure Awesomenmess.

Lloyd form Legend of Dragoon. More Pure Awesomeness, and a flaming sword to boot.

Elco from Sudeki. I mean, who doesn't want to build a doomsday device by accident?

Ak.Ku.Mu from JetSet Radio Furure. BOW DOWN TO TRUE AWESOMENESS...and sky-blueness...

And either ProtoMan or Bass from the Megaman Battle Network series. I mean, ProtoMan is simply cool (screw Colonel), with is arm-sword and helmety secret-agenty power. PURE AWESOMENESS!
And Bass is a quasi-evil rogue program bent on at least 4 different events of...what? Not again...PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

Any one of those. Or a conglomeration. Pure Awesomeness would be an understatement, in that case.

CodeChrono

Mar 29, 2008
Easy. I'd love to be the main character from Shin Megami Tensai: Persona 3. It would be nice to be able to totally choose every aspect of my destiny. Oh, and it would be nice doing random things to gain aspects of my personality. For example, answering questions correctly in class would increase my charm(aka popularity), Eating fast food would increase my courage and going to church would increase my academics.

If I had to give another character, probably Junpei Iori from the same game. :O

Mar 30, 2008
General Ma Chao said:
Why good old Cyan Garamonde (see avatar). A stellar swordsman, defender of the weak, honorable, gentlemanly, and he has a big heart.

If not him, I might be Locke
I agree, though Edgar also deserves consideration, and I suppose Locke would be my number 1. Also, what about Umaro? Nothing says manly like an uncontrollable yeti who attacks by throwing allies at enemies.

DvON

Apr 28, 2008
Physco Mantis From MGS Twin snakes

the ability to be a complete douche with no one knowing how to stop me

General Ma Chao

Jan 2, 2008
Joined to vote Valve said:
General Ma Chao said:
Why good old Cyan Garamonde (see avatar). A stellar swordsman, defender of the weak, honorable, gentlemanly, and he has a big heart.

If not him, I might be Locke
I agree, though Edgar also deserves consideration, and I suppose Locke would be my number 1. Also, what about Umaro? Nothing says manly like an uncontrollable yeti who attacks by throwing allies at enemies.
Edgar's not bad. Though he has the charm of Leisure Suit Larry, he IS a king. As for Umaro, well I'd rather not get bossed around by a moogle.

Shieldsy

May 1, 2008
Goku...i can fly, teleport, kill stuff, catch bullets and destroy whole worlds..not to mention charge up.

Cheers

Shieldsy

defcon 1

Jan 3, 2008
Kratos from God of War

He's trained in the finest combat arts from Arese himself
Becomes a successor to Arese
Women

although it gives me chills to imagine him have sex after learning why his skin is white.

I would also love to be a TF2 spy. That class is so much fun!

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
One of those NPC Garden students in FF8 who waits in line for hotdogs then never gets them.

Um, probably Squall from FF8: Dislike people, don't want to lean on them, but at the same time, doesn't want to be alone and hey, I'm pretty deadly with a gunblade.

.. not sure if I have the guts to wear so many belts, though.