If you were going into battle, what weapons would you take? (REAL OR FICTIONAL)

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
If there was a battle raging, what weapons would you take? It can be anything, real or fictuous.

The battle is with zombies and criminals.

You also have all the skills to master said weapons.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
The Dead Space plasma cutter. The ammo would be hard to find, yes, but it can dismember anything and it goes through enemies, the ammo doesn't get stuck in the limb.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
An AA-12 with explosive rounds. The targets don't die, they disintegrate. THat, or a space Marine Bolter and chainsword.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
The Templar Armor from Hellgate: London complete with Sword and Bolter. To anyone that says that the Templar's armor isn't a weapon hasn't played the game or read the books. The armor turns you into a weapon.

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
I could be a douche and say 'inb4crowbar.' But...I'll say Innos' Rage. The sword from Gothic 1. (Though I believe there is weaker version available in G2 or G3, but that's beside the point.)

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Lightsaber <_<

and Samus Arans Gravity Suit

As for real is say prob a blade in the katana vararity

Joke weapon would be Feathers and Squaky Hammer

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
I would take a clone of myself.

I AM a weapon. And now I can be dual-wielded!!!

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Zombies AND criminals ? well damn thats a strange mix lol , against zombies i would use a flame thrower , against criminals id use a sniper rifle ( because criminals are more incline to use guns lol ) but against both i think im screwed. Uhhh in all serioussness ( not really) i would probably use a minigun , SO MUCH BULLET !

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
Tactical nuke. Oh wait...

Erm. It kinda depends what the criminals have. If they had knives id go Spas-12 or AA12. If they had rifles I'd go WA2000. If they had machine guns I'd take a mini gun.

Can I take all 3? :3

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Las-Rifle from WH40k. Strong enough to dismember a man at medium range, lightweight, very duarable. Ammunition is light (literally, ha!) and can be recharged very easily. Accurate (though not as accurate as you'd expect a laser to be...), and can be toggled between semi-auto and fully automatic. Just a good all around gun. Shame it sucks so hard in the setting.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Ordinaryundone said:
Las-Rifle from WH40k. Strong enough to dismember a man at medium range, lightweight, very duarable. Ammunition is light (literally, ha!) and can be recharged very easily. Accurate (though not as accurate as you'd expect a laser to be...), and can be toggled between semi-auto and fully automatic. Just a good all around gun. Shame it sucks so hard in the setting.
well, it only sucks by comparison because everyone else has guns that are even more awesome.
i second the las-gun, it's designed to be reliable and maintenance free and the lack of recoil should make it easy to control. It also could possibly punch through modern tank armor if you get enough shots in.

LostAlone

Sep 3, 2010
Yeah I'm gunna go with a minigun too. Ideally a GAU-8 Avenger from off the A-10 modified to not need a plane to shoot from, probably mounted on a semi-trailer.

Regular minigun is pretty doomful, but anti-tank minigun is where the real class is at. The thing is that a regular minigun can't shoot through everything. Most things, but not everything. The avenger really benefits from being chambered in 30mm and exclusively firing high ex and armor piercing. It doesn't matter where any of them hide, or what the protect themselves with, they get to die.

Also, not to be picky, but wouldn't the zombies attack the criminals anyway ? Meaning that by the time they are done dicking around, it would just be zombies.

Even in that case, I stand by the Avenger. The only better weapon is some kind of orbital weapons satellite.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
A holy sword (long sword) of electricity that turns me into an angel of lightning...well it would be awesome if that existed. Plus a magnum that never runs out of ammo because of my holy powers!

But if I truly went into battle (as in real life), A longsword (can be used with one hand) or a one handed katana, and plus a magnum.

Both awesome against zombies and criminals and truly awesome against those criminal zombies!