If you were going into battle, what weapons would you take? (REAL OR FICTIONAL)

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
H&K PSG1 sniper because its accurate, kilij (Vlad the Impaler's sword) because its fucking brutal (he was the inspiration for fucking dracula he was so brutal) and a Benelli M4 shotgun because you have to have a shotgun when fighting zombies. its like a rule of awesome.
and i'd set up traps around my camp with semtex.
and for extreme close range: myself with ankle and wrist weights for extra force (or a shoe knife)

if i were choosing fictional weapons: the MIRV, the lightsaber and the Rock-It launcher (ammo: a bag of nails (coated in petrol) with a lighter on the end, attached to the trigger).
and i'd replace the semtex with mini nukes.
and for extreme close range: myself with Ryu Hyabusa's claws.

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
Real- The M200 CheyTac Intervention sniper rifle. My personal favorite gun on the planet. I've actually shot one of these and it is fucking awesome.
Fake- Lightsaber or DeathStar.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
A gigantic Claymore sword. Also probably a bow and arrow. Someone should really get round to making a zombie film in a medieval setting, where the black plague has infected half of Europe.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
Fictional: Laser Gatling Gun from Fallout series and a light saber.

Real: M4 or an AR-15 that I could mod, a glock, and a katana.

Jimmy T. Malice

Dec 28, 2010
the_hoffs_ego said:
THE RAY SPHERE! It's a weapon, right? That way you can destroy a good portion of your enemy and then mop the floor with the rest of them.

Also, the Creatinator from LBP2 so I could fire whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. And the Auger from Resistance so I can put up shields and shoot through walls.
The Ray Sphere isn't a weapon of mass destruction. It's a weapon of ultimate destruction. My only concern is that the zombies wouldn't have any energy to drain.

Mr.White

Sep 17, 2009
Dreadnought armour.
No zombie or criminal could break it.

unless i ground too many up and the goo was getting into the joints D:

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
There is no such thing as a dangerous weapon, only dangerous men.

Obligatory quote aside, I take the handy Marauder Suit [http://starshiptroopers.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Infantry_(Novel)] and bomb them to hell, a mile away.

Canid117 said:
He would be! Man I love how the Mech-style games are basically Starship Troopers.

Jun_Jun

Sep 21, 2009
I dunno if I'm thinking creatively or not but....
Moonrock paint launcher + dual portal device.
Spray paint from a distance at enemy forces throw a portal in the ground at their feet, then point at the moon and..then win! :D
Although with the explosive decompression (what ever you call it the portal sucking everything into it via space vaccum, whatever) I would probably have to secure myself with something pretty heavy....