If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

crazyjay321

Feb 22, 2009
God (or Ash William's as most people know him) from Evil Dead:Regeneration.
Kelly from ME2
Ada Wong from Resi Evil

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Axel from Kingdom Hearts (shred those motherfuckers!), Dante from DMC (self-explanatory),
and Scorpion. DEAD NINJA TO FIGHT THE DEAD!

DisturbiaWolf13

Apr 15, 2009
hmm...

- Jack of Blades from Fable
- Raziel from The Legacy of Kain series
- Jackie Estacado from The Darkness

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
The Devil, God and Jesus, those are not my favorite fictional characters but probably the most effektive, The devil for his legions of minions and god to undo zombies and Jesus to heal the wounded and bring me back to life if I die:)

timus666

Nov 19, 2008
i think its gonna have to be...

-coach from L4D2 (because he looks like uncle phil and it makes me smile)
-Jill valentine (its nice to have a bit of eye candy)
-and a Big Daddy (to stand behind)

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
Garret, Duke Nukem and the head bad character for the "heroes of might and magic 2", was it succesion wars? Name anybody?

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Commander Shepard, Subject Zero, and Garrus Vakarian. This presumes they'll have the kind of ammo and supplies they need. I mostly picked them because I've been in a Mass Effect-y mood the past week or so. Is that a word? It'll do.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Captain Falcon to beat the shit out of everything, Arthas Menethil to mind control all the undeads and the Engineer´s Dispenser for food and water.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Captain John 'Soap' MacTavish, Gordon Freeman and Roslyn Shepard (my Shepard).

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Emperor Doviculus, Mannimarco, and Jack of Blades.

We shall be known as the League of Evil!

EDIT: If I *must* elaborate, so be it:
Doviculus, with his many demonic subjects, and his mastery over the more evil side of the powers of Metal, would be very useful in long range combat, especially with the Bleeding Death at his side to rip zombies to shreds.

Mannimarco, being a necromancer, can use the zombies against their own kind, and can re-animate any of the group if they die.

Jack of Blades, also having a healthy supply of otherworldly underlings, would be the man at the front lines, tearing the undead apart with the Sword of Aeons.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Serious Sam, Duke Nukem, and Hercules.

2 for distance fighting mostly, 1 for close combat mostly, and all 3 can switch around as needed.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Jill Valentine
Alyx Vance
Zoey

All three are hot and have zombie-fighting experience. And we'd need to do our part to repopulate the Earth.

Tiesonthewall

Feb 5, 2010
So I totally made an account just for this thread. XD

Elika because the obvious fact that she can bring you back to life constantly in non-zombie form.

Fawkes from Fallout 3 just because he pwns absolutely everything and he can't die... and if he does by some magical super zombie Elika would just save him anyway.

Klavier(The giant[obviously] flying snake thing) from Shadow of The Colossus just because he's my favorite and who wants to walk when you can fly. =D

Oh and if I had the ability... I want the Scribblenauts engine!!

Fox242

El Zorro Cauto
Nov 9, 2009
Kratos, Nathan Hale, and Sergeant Reznov. Two super powered beings and a blood thirsty madman. We'd survive for a good long time and might even make it out alive.