If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
Freeman from Half Life - obvious reasons really
Siegfried from Soul Calibur - Soul Calibur + zombies = no more zombies
Para-Medic from MGS3 - she will bring up random trivia when we are all bored/dying whilst simultaneously telling us that we can cure any wound with disinfectant and bandages.

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
There has to be at least one game with God in it. So I pick Him, and the first 2 other characters who want to join me. I'm not talking about some greek gods or any gods from Black & White, I'm talking about the omnipotent, omniscient God.

Rofl-kamikaze

Nov 22, 2009
Fawkes from Fallout 3
Big Daddy in bouncer form
And the guy from DOOM 3, provided that he has a BFG9000 or two.
Need i say more?

Ben Jamin

Apr 15, 2009
Thrall from Warcraft for the dire wolves and earthquakes.
The Cole Train for the chainsaw, machine gun and grenades.
Liara T'Soni for the Biotics.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
Bill/Coach from L4D/L4D2.
They're already pretty experienced with the whole zombie thing. Plus, I can outrun them, just in case.

Lock from Lock's Quest.
I'm assuming these are the slow-moving/not-very-athletic kind of zombie, so having a guy with you who can conjure up walls and cannons on said walls might not be a bad addition.

And last but not least:

The Blob from de Blob.
Not only can he easily squish the zombies, he'll do it with lots of pretty colors.

Ratchet1351

Jan 13, 2010
Ratchet and Clank, Juggernaut, Master Chief, Cammy, Duke Nukem, The Sniper, Brick, Mordecal, and Nightmare

I know I went over 3 but hell can you blame me? Its a good question, Hell it's the A-team here.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Jecht. The manliest of all men and the only being capable of defeating Zombie Chuck Norris. The dude's a fucking tank, with a sword as big (and probably as heavy) as I am, and the ability to throw fucking meteors at foes (see Ultimate Jecht Shot and Blitz King). Not to mention his Final Aeon form, pants will be shat, I shall say.

Ryu Hayabusa. This needs no explanation.

Rachel from Ninja Gaiden. Again, no explanation necessary.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Duke Nukem, Serious Sam and Matt Hazard.

It would be the most manly survival in a zombie apocalypse ever.

GeekFury

Aug 20, 2009
Samanosuke Akechi from Onimusha, take someone thats actually faught zombie-demons.

Dante from Devil May Cry, he may have pea shooters but infitine ammo and lots of squishy targets, do the maths.

And finaly, Star Paladin Cross from Fallout 3, Super Sledge and Power armour, she'd open up a gap in the zombie horde.

yankeefan19

Mar 20, 2009
Master Chief, Samus Aran, and Kratos
Master chief and Samus because they're good fighters with power armor, and Kratos because he is pretty much a god

Solstrana91

Sep 4, 2004
Izoon said:
Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, Barney, enough Zombies in the Half Life Universe for those 3 to have a fair chunk of expertise
I assumed you meant Barney the dinosaur for a split second.
The mental image of him being turned is almost as bad as the L4D teletubby mod.

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
Because I'm addicted to Mass Effect 2 right now, I'm inclined to say Garrus, Wrex and Legion.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Macksheath said:
Issac of Dead Space
G-Man of Half Life
A'dal from World of Warcraft.
Why the G-Man? All he can do is stick you in a pocket dimension, at least everyone else in the series has some practical use. I'd rather have antlions than that freak.