If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

berault

Nov 5, 2009
Tank Dempsey, Dr.Richtofen, Nikolai Belinski ( 3 of the 4 playable characters from Nazi Zombies, if you didn't already get that)

But seriously I would go with

1.Raiden
2.Alex Mercer
3.The Apprentice from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Morrigan, Alyx Vance and Gordon Freeman. We would be screwed anyways, might as well have fun myself while Gordon takes care of the zombies.

Aitruis

Mar 4, 2009
Garret (from the Thief games, The Prince (PoP, and Hand Banana. HB will try and rape all the zombies, leaving myself and my fellow murderous bastards free to sneak away.

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
I'd honestly have to with:
1)Snake
2)Captain Price
3)Gray Fox
Snake just for his awsomeness. Price for his cunning and smarts, and Fox to go cut up all the zombies. :3

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
XMark said:
Jill Valentine
Alyx Vance
Zoey

All three are hot and have zombie-fighting experience. And we'd need to do our part to repopulate the Earth.
i like your thinking.

wax88

Sep 10, 2009
ZehGeek said:
I'd honestly have to with:
1)Snake
2)Captain Price
3)Gray Fox
Snake just for his awsomeness. Price for his cunning and smarts, and Fox to go cut up all the zombies. :3
and not to forget, gray fox has become a cyborg-so technically he's more machine than human thus highly unlikely to turn into another zombie.

Silver_Runner

Feb 23, 2010
Three characters... hmmm... lets see. So all of my three goes as following, either which ones as a female I have the hots for, or which one would kick ass.

Fawks from Fallout 3. Simply because HE NEVER CAN DIE!!!! Never will, never can, and never does he run out of ammo, I mean come on! Who can freaking beat that! Also I never get tired of hearing after all his perfect ways of pronouncing words without lips, and his charasmatic personality of hearing: TO FUN! Cracks me up. 'Sides, he takes all my kills on that game, might as well let him take out all of the zombies.

Captain Price, because his gentlemanly way of maintaining a mustache is badass.

Soap Mactavish, but that's for my greedy twenty-year old needs all because of that sexy as hell Scottish accent, stubble, and his mohawk. 'Sides with Fawks everything would be dead before you could as much thumb off safety from your rifle or pistol.