If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Star Wars: Force Unleashed protaginist-Starkiller. Because Zombies are not a threat if you have force push, force lightning, and a light saber. A Grey Knight Space Marine from Dawn of War, because Zombies are even less of a threat to a fanatical supersoldier in power armor. A riding Dragon from what ever game has one of those. Because I don't think I could keep up with a Jedi and a Space Marine on foot.

Lord of Maggots

Dec 24, 2009
Axel Steel from guitar hero 2 so he could melt the zombies faces and brains with his lightning fast licks!!!!!! pikachu to power axel's equipment when we're on the go. finaly... The biggest boss from gundam battle assult 2 so I too can kick some zombie ass!!!

someotherguy

Nov 15, 2009
God, Some smart person to make a cure, and War.
War is a just in case.
A smart person to make a cure, myself and the other 4567245 some odd survivors would probably like to rebuild and populate this world in peace.
And, God. Need I say more? Yes, God has been in a few video games.

Joachim Aachen

Nov 17, 2009
Solid Snake, Chris Redfield, and Ezio Auditore de Firenze.

? Solid Snake because he would keep his cool even when something bit his arm off. And his sniping skills would be awesome.

? Chris Redfield because... well, kind of a given there. He could punch the zombies in the face? ._.

? Ezio Auditore de Firenze because he'd be lovely comical relief. And I suppose his array o weapons would be useful too.

Shamgarr

Aug 15, 2009
I choose to extend this option to all media characters and I choose Doctor Manhatten, Superman, and Wolverine.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Marcus Fenix (good with a chainsaw), Cpt. Price (beautiful), and Nomad (Maximum zombie killin').

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
FranzTyphid said:
Giygas,Captain Shepard and kirby so i did not get depressed
Flamezdudes said:
Gordon Freeman, my Captain Shepard, Superman.
Don't you mean Commander Shepard. I swear he even says on the Quarian Flotilla he never reached the rank of captain

OT: Masterchief for combat skills & ealed armour that teeth couldn't chew through
Cole Train from GoW to keep things cheerful & he has a Lancer with chainsaw bayonette
Finally Kratos to show even though I have a 360 I do recognise badass when I see it

EDIT: Scrap the Chief. I want Dog from Half life 2

recoverytwo

Sep 27, 2009
Chuck Norris (he has a game look it up), Guybrush (for the lols) , Tifa (so she can sex me up while chuck kicks ass.)

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Ahem, Zoey, Bill, and Francis of course...they've experienced the apocalypse more than anyone else has.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Gordan Freeman
(My) Sheppard from Mass Effect
The Heavy incase we need to sacrafice someone in case we get trapped in a super market?