If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
A Protoss Archon. Giant blue being of pure energy shooting lightning + zombie = ateaming pile of ash.
Mehrunes Dagon from Oblivion. Big, angry, four-armed demon? Check!
And a Necron Immortal. They're angry robo-zombies with gauss blasters. What more could you want?

Only I would ever need food, and these guys could easily cut down hordes of zombies in a matter of minutes.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Alyx Vance and Father Grigori... eh, why not, throw Freeman in there too.

Between unlimited ammo pistol, uber shotgun, and just... Gordon, I think we'd make it.

Second plan would be... Spyro (from the Legend series), I'll still hang onto Grigori, and... hm. I think between a dragon and Grigori, I'd be fine.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 2 so I can cure the plague eventually and finally get the internet back

And Bruce Campell (There are Evil Dead video games!) and Gordon Freeman would act as my muscle.

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
will1182 said:
Captain Price, Mewtwo and Gordon Freeman.

/thread
What the fuck did you just do there? I simply can't comprehend how badass that is. You are most deserving of /thread.

Setharoth

Jan 28, 2010
Hmmm... I'd have to say Optimus Prime to defeat all of the zombies, Captain Kirk to rebuild the planet, and Sephiroth just so I could have Optimus Prime squash him for killing Aerith.

Wow.... I just realized how nerdy that post was....

Gyrefalcon

Jun 9, 2009
Yoshi-he can eat the zombies and produce fresh eggs to keep us in food.
The Prince from Katamari Daimacy-I'm sure he could clean up the problems pretty quickly.
Aeris from Final Fantasy-She can heal, cure disease, AND summon creatures like Leviathan to cleanse the streets.

TwitchierGuitar

Sep 21, 2009
I would say:
-the bouncer big daddy from bioschok
-Marcus Pheonixfrom gears 1
-and I think either brick from borderlands, or Eddie Riggs from brutal legends
But you have to think, could you recruit left 4 dead zombies? That'd be pretty awesome.

acebrainbuster

Oct 13, 2008
SOLID SNAKE, CUZZ HE CAN SNEAK PAST ANYTHING AND JUST BLOW THE SHIT OUT OF THE ZOMBIES, ezio auditore becuase he has bear essentials of stuff so he can fight with basic crap and win. then i need and dante from devil may cry becuase he has enogh experience with zombies and demons and crud

Meshakhad_v1legacy

Feb 20, 2008
Master Chief: Badass, Flood were much harder than zombies, and power armor.
Liara T'Soni: Biotic, so she'll never run out of ammo.
Aeris: Healing magic!