If you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse which 3 game characters would you want with you?

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Zoe... and master chief and gordon freeman to deal with the zombies.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
A big daddy for protection, and Legion and Tali from Mass Effect 2 because they were my favorite 2 charicters and Legion is a crack shot with a sniper rifle. Tali already has a suit capable of withstanding infection and would be capable of making a suit for me out of scrap metal.

The Undoer

Sep 13, 2009
Gordon Freeman, Alyx Vance, Barney, enough Zombies in the Half Life Universe for those 3 to have a fair chunk of expertise

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
Solid Snake (in his badass "Iroquois Pliskin" persona from MGS2)

Charon from Fallout 3 (although there is a serious possability of him getting shot by mistake)

Louis from Left4Dead ('cause he has "PEELZ HERE!"...I'm sorry, I had too)

mobsterlobster

Sep 13, 2009
The Boss from Saints Row. He's pretty handy with a weapon.
Any Pokemon that is made of metal. Maybe Steelix, because it's massive, and in real life would be much more powerful than it is in the Pokemon games.
And then Star Fox, so that we could just fly away from Earth and go and live happily on some other, zombie-free planet.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Captain Falcon (That Falcon punch is deadly), Optimus Prime (So I don't have to walk everywhere) and Ivy-Soul Caliber (Eye Candy)

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
The girl from portal: Her gun could be handy for get aways.

Kratos from God of War: His long range blade attacks and god like magic will defiantly be useful.

Captain Price: A tactical genius and a fine shot.

Withard

Feb 4, 2010
Kenshiro would make for an interesting bloodbath tho :p

But if it HAS to be strictly IM ONLY IN A VIDEOGAME stuff then I guess...

Alucard, Richter Belmont & Stubbs The Zombie :p

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Weeellll.... i would probobly say the best to have with me personally is captain price definetly, as well as Liberty Prime. I dont think i need anyone after Liberty Prime, seeing as me and price would just chill on top with some sniper rifles. (though to be honest, i would trade both of them for colonel quaritch from avatar. he was just... too much badass.)

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Freeman,
Master Chief,
and Kratos
Non of them talk much, Kratos and Chief mostly only speak when spoken to, unlike annoying characters, you won't have to tell them to be quiet
(after all, do you think you have the courage to tell Kratos to be quiet, do you?)

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Fing Fang Foom. I'd just ride on his back and burninate the countryside.
Dragon > Zombie.

Lunar Shadow

Dec 9, 2008
My ME2 created Shep, Epic level Cleric, and Joker (ME) to crack jokes and his legs as the undead are turned to dust/blown to pieces.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Mario, Tirion Fordring, and Garrus.

Mario has been jumping on those dry bones for ages, clear winner.
Tirion because he wields the light and the Ashbringer making him twice as awesome.
Garrus because he has the thing on his eye that looks cool.