If you were stuck in an elevator with a video game character...

CaptainLoser

May 29, 2008
Kerrigan, assuming she didn't rip me to pieces right off the bat. I dunno, there's just something about that Zerg lady....

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
Skywarp from any Gen1 Transformers game. We'd teleport out and carry on with our own days.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Gordon Freeman. Not because I like Half Life, but because he has a crowbar and therefore could get us out immediately.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Kyle Katarn from Jedi Knight, because, well... lightsaber!
I can wait. Sometimes he has to sleep, so I'll just snatch the lightsaber from him (possibly his head too so he can't track me down), get out via emergency exit and bam - my very own lightsaber

freddi91

Dec 9, 2009
chemistry35 said:
The Pyro from TF2, Samus, or Soap MacTavish.
Quaxar said:
Kyle Katarn from Jedi Knight, because, well... lightsaber!
I can wait. Sometimes he has to sleep, so I'll just snatch the lightsaber from him (possibly his head too so he can't track me down), get out via emergency exit and bam - my very own lightsaber
combine both posts -> I'd like to have pyro with me in elevator because then I can snatch his flamethrower and escape.

alternative: I'd like to have pyro with me so I can see whats under that mask when he's asleep.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
If I knew something could happen or lead somewhere..

If not then just him so I can pet until I wait to be rescued...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Sander Cohen or Kairi.

Y'know what, I'm going with Kairi. My childhood dreams would be fulfilled.
She's 15, you sick fuck!

I'm just kidding ;). Anyway, probably Alice (from the American McGee game) for similar reasons. I wonder how long the lift is going to be out of order for... ;D

Or possibly Sgt. Johnson, because it'd be fun to have a conversation with the most badass guy around :D.

Not Gordon Freeman though. The silences would just be too awkward:

Me - So, how long do you reckon we'll be trapped here?
Gordon - ...
Me - Okay... So, how about those Combine, huh? Reckon they could take take the Cup this season?
Gordon - ...
Me - You're no fun without a gravity gun.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Hmm, Samus without the armor.
Or the final fantasy white mage, I want to be able to fucking heal you dirty bastard!
Or Vivi. Yes, Vivi.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Docjrag said:
Solid Snake because I know he would have cigarettes. There is no telling how long we would be in that elevator. Ooh yeah, and he is Solid FREAKING SNAKE!
Arkzism said:
SNAAAAKKEEEEE!!!!!!! he will teach me the proper way of hiding in a box

These two. Pluse I here snake talk would be funny to, just hope hes not wearing his skin tight suit.

Space Cowgirl

Oct 21, 2009
Amaterasu from Okami would be epic. Besides, I love dogs. If not Ammy, Louis or Leon from RE4, almost anyone from the main cast of Final Fantasy X except Seymour 'cause his voice is weird and makes him sound like he caught the gay. And for my last choice, Tira from Soul Calibur III and IV, cause what's more fun than hanging out with a psycho?

7moreDead_v1legacy

Feb 17, 2009
Xyphon said:
Ayame from Tenchu..... as long as she's willing to put out. >_>
Some bro' knuckles for that one.

Um...Guessing if I picked a hawt lady nowt would happen, so I am going with Cid Highwind - That guy is a legend.

"Sit down, shut up and drink your god damn tea!"

*Edit* forgot img tags.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Id have to say charicters from halo
Sgt Jhonson, Master Chief, and cortana.

Cortana for the intelectual conversation and if theirs a computer she could restart the elivator remotely
Jhonson for the jokes he will inevitibly make
Master Chief only because if were traped in an elivator for over 8 hours he should remove his helmet sometime.

But i would easily trade all of them for Kelly (spartan from the books) for the same reasons that people chose Samus.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I think it'd be pretty cool to talk to Tekken's Yoshimitsu (assuming he could speak English, or I could magically understand Japanese). He's a nerd, a swordsman, and a morally righteous fellow it seems. Sounds good to me.

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
I'll try and rein in any sexual fantasies that come to the forefront of my brain when thinking about who I'd spend time with in an elevator so I'll shy away from choosing a female character. Instead I'd probably have to go with HK47. The conversation would be an endless stream of back and forth insulting, sarcasm and conversations about assassination targets and if anything came down the elevator shaft I'm sure he could take care of it. I guess he could probably help with fixing the elevator but if I'm in a conversation with HK47 I'd rather wait the 8 hours till the tech crew get there. Then shoot them and run away together.

bitzi61

Jan 28, 2009
Would have to go with Master Cheif, just cause then I know the elevator would fix itself, or some sentient floating robot would fix it for us... LOL!
(It has to work otherwise his game would not contuine...)