If you were stuck in an elevator with a video game character...

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Spyro - Just so I could kick him in the face for letting me down after he moved to the PS2 and NO... I refuse to acknowledge that he EVER went over to the hand held market. It was all just a horrible nightmare.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
No doubt.. The Heavy from Tf2, by a long mile he has the funniest comments i've ever heard in a game..

Hopefully it would be a big elevator, seeing as he is quite massive..

I would also like to get drunk with demoman once..

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
joschen said:
Richard Dean Anderson, MacGyver and Jack O'Niell.

Who knows, maybe hes awesomeness is contagious.

And by awesomeness i mean AWESOMENESS, nuttin' else...
Fixed. And excellent answer.

OT: Probably Lara Croft. Could learn a lot about ancient civilzations. (Use your imagination for anything else).

Her, I can dream, can't I?

Proarcher

Jan 24, 2010
True, he'd find an air vent somewhere in the elevator and you'de get to see him stomp on cackling teeth as you both clime out to safety.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
JaredXE said:
Quistis Trepe
I agree: mainly because I'm 'hot for teacher'

--------

As for an original answer: Zell Dincht. Being stuck in an elevator with him would provide me with entertainment because he's the kind of person who would lose his freaking mind in a boring environment like an immobile elevator with no means of escape other than waiting for help

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
I would say Tali from Mass Effect if I wanted the lift fixed after a small while. Not only is she handy with a spanner, but she's even a nice enough kind of girl.

Though if I were in immediate danger - it's going to be Batman every time.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
There are too many choices. D: Hm, Wrex, Bowser, possibly Samus. If she weren't currently under threat of a Metroid attack or anything. ...Those pincers look like they'd hurt. A lot.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Trivun said:
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Sander Cohen or Kairi.

Y'know what, I'm going with Kairi. My childhood dreams would be fulfilled.
She's 15, you sick fuck!

I'm just kidding ;). Anyway, probably Alice (from the American McGee game) for similar reasons. I wonder how long the lift is going to be out of order for... ;D

Or possibly Sgt. Johnson, because it'd be fun to have a conversation with the most badass guy around :D.

Not Gordon Freeman though. The silences would just be too awkward:

Me - So, how long do you reckon we'll be trapped here?
Gordon - ...
Me - Okay... So, how about those Combine, huh? Reckon they could take take the Cup this season?
Gordon - ...
Me - You're no fun without a gravity gun.
And I'm 15 in a month, your issue is where? Besides, I didn't even mean that!

madmatt

Jan 12, 2010
revan. sooo whats it like to have your memories return and having you be a evil little sod from the past? nuf said

Danglybits

Oct 31, 2008
Solid Snake - cause he could probably get the me the out of the elevator (highly claustrophobic), highly unlikely to kill me, might be amusing to talk to.

Kratos - Again, could get me out of the elevator. He also doesn't seem to be too picky about who he sleeps with and I'm not a troll.

Ammy - maybe not able to get us out of the elevator, but hanging around a sun-god in wolf form might be pretty cool.

Morrigan or Alistair from DAO - I can think of worse ways to pass the time than to talk about shape shifting or listening to someone who makes me laugh.

Sonic - We need to have a chat about what he's been doing since the Genesis. Humane euthanasia might be in order.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Trivun said:
Sander Cohen or Kairi.

Y'know what, I'm going with Kairi. My childhood dreams would be fulfilled.
She's 15, you sick fuck!

I'm just kidding ;). Anyway, probably Alice (from the American McGee game) for similar reasons. I wonder how long the lift is going to be out of order for... ;D

Or possibly Sgt. Johnson, because it'd be fun to have a conversation with the most badass guy around :D.

Not Gordon Freeman though. The silences would just be too awkward:

Me - So, how long do you reckon we'll be trapped here?
Gordon - ...
Me - Okay... So, how about those Combine, huh? Reckon they could take take the Cup this season?
Gordon - ...
Me - You're no fun without a gravity gun.
And I'm 15 in a month, your issue is where? Besides, I didn't even mean that!
I was just kidding, no worries :) Anyway, I'd still want to be trapped with Alice for a (long) while...