If you were stuck in an elevator with a video game character...

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
WestMountain said:
Sophitia from Soul Calibur ;]

For obvious reasons :D
Oh yes. For obvious reasons.
How did I know at least ONE person was going to say something like this? :)

As for me, even though she is not technically a person, I'd have to say GLaDOS. I loved her in Portal. And until they make a videogame that is about General Grievous AND is the main character in the game, it'll stay GLaDOS.

If anyone was hoping for a cheap cake reference, sorry but unlike most people I know when to let an overused joke lie...er die.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
http://www.scharesoft.de/joomla/almanach/images/thumb/1/1b/Divayth_Fyr.jpg/200px-Divayth_Fyr.jpg

Divayth Fyr from Morrowind. He is awesome.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Inverted_Gamer said:
Maxwell from Scribblenauts.

end of story.

I win. You lose.

I mean let's face it...

that notebook can conjure up ANYTHING. so.....SUCK IT BITCHES.
how bout alcohol?

Black Rabt

Jan 22, 2010
Roll circa Megaman Legends. She would be a source of interesting conversation and could either "MacGuyver" us out of the elevator or at least turn the emergency phone into some kind of weapon for enough Zenny.

Khornedog21

Dec 3, 2009
Well ill have to go with Gordon Freeman, for three reasons
1. To see if he can actually talk !
2. So we can have a staring contest
3. because he can climb ladders like crazy and fix stuff with his crowbar!

maybe ask him about episode 3

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
for me it is most probably Alice from American McGee:D it would be fun to be listen to some funny insult from her while we're wating...XD
or any character from VtMB (Beckett, or LaCroix would do it:p)because i just love the voice actings!

Cameron Baxter

Jan 24, 2010
i dont know who i would want to be in a lift with (maybe James sunderland from silent hill) but i know who i would not want to be with and thats the girl from wet she always looks so pissed off when she is in the lift and i wouldnt want her angry at me

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
After math class with Inu Yasha, I think I'll pass.

Unless, of course, Yoda counted and I could have a nice chat with him about the workings of the universe.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
war from darksiders he could destroy that elevator and the whole building with a cough.or Kratos so his awesome will contaminate me with win.Or jak

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
MattRooney06 said:
ha ha i love how the majority of guys chose girls ha ha

becaause naturally a girls first idea when stuck in an elevator with a guy is to have sex with him there and then ha ha

anyhoo OT: i would love to be stuck in an elevator with Ellis from L4D2 i really wanna hear the end of his storys about his friend kevin....or kyle or whatever his mates name is
Damn, ninja'd!
Also, it's kieth.
ENIWAY
Jak and Daxter
Marcus fenix... he would lancer through the door and leave
Three dog!!!!!!
Fawkes... I would have a classic literature contest with him
Neo, because then I could escape the matrix that would be sure to exsist.
The two characters from gone with the blastwave
Captain price/soap mactavish
Ramierez, open the door with this paper clip!
That's all for now...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
A velociraptor said:
A Grey Knight from Dawn of War.
You won't last 2 seconds.

OT: A Colonial Marine. He'd probably crap his pants thinking of an alien. But I'd rather be with... Frosty from AVP2, his hacking tool is all I need. Besides, he's one of the freaking best Colonial Marine. But Apone is better. "Look into my eye"