If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

Vern5

Mar 3, 2011
I heed the call of my master...

the call of... BANJULHU, dark god of puppets!

Cheshire Cat

Sep 26, 2008
I have always considered all religions to follow fictional deities.
However given the choice to make one of them real, I'd choose the traditional Norse pantheon/mythology due to the fact that it is some epic story telling with Odin, Thor, Loki, the Norn, Jörmungandr, fenrir and all the rest.... They really could make for a really impressive world religion if they were real.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
SHODAN from System Shock 2.

Oh wait, she's not a god? Ughhhh fine...

Ether the Maker from Dragon Age of Loki the God of Trickery.

NovaCascade

Oct 2, 2010
Guthix, from Runescape. I always thought that being the God Of Balance made much more sense than good or evil, law or choas, however you define it. And equipment with his symbol was always cheaper than Saradomin or Zamorak

Kair

Sep 14, 2008
I would worship the greatest fictional god of all time, God. He gets away with so much incompetence and downright evil actions. He must have the power of mind control.

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Probably the Discworld gods, because they take a pretty dim view of atheists that usually involves them voicing displeasure via lightning bolt.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
I already am a true follower of the Changer of the Ways, the Architect of Fate, the Lord of Change, Dark God of Deception and Hope, Tzeentch. I am surprised it took 7 pages before he started being mentioned here, Khorne, Nurgle and Slaanesh seem to get many more votes.

Must all be part of some cunning plan of his...

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Jesus...

/trolling

Well apparently all the Norse gods were actually made up by some guy and the vikings never actually worshiped them... plus they're awesome. So those guys.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Hmm... The Egyptian ones, probably Ra and Osiris, who is only now recognised by my spell-checker...

I want free food and gold and immortality and stuff... please?