If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
inb4 Christianity's God.

OT: Due to the Percy Jackson series, I'm okay with the Greek gods.
Its interesting that Greek gods are now considered fictional whereas Christianity's god is a perfectly acceptable one to believe in.

OT: Well, not a god, but I'd be a Jedi if I got the Force and a lightsabre and shit. But then, who wouldn't?

masher

Jul 20, 2009
The whole D&D pantheon. I read the Forgotten Realms series by R.A.Salvatore and I liked the idea.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Lord Inglip, it is said that if you said his real name aloud children for 400 miles around would be vapourised...

RagTagBand

Jul 7, 2011
Yahweh, because he's one crazy dude; It's always an adventure with Yahweh.

Or Thor, because everyone likes Thor.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
I'd join a Slender-cult. Because ol' Slim might not really be a god, but worshipping him would be a fun time. Lots of ritual sacrifice and warping of reality.

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
The Emperor.
I'm not really all that much a 40k guy, it's just with worshiping him you also get the Universe and Mythos and all that stuff, so it'd be pretty cool.

Fudd said:
Iluvatar for serious, Grandfather Nurgle for funsies.

*edit*

I take them back. All hail the forgotten power of Banjulhu!
There is no fun in Heresy!
...or is that where all the fun is?...NO! THE TAINT!
What's the Eldar God of Healing he keeps locked up to test all his new creations on? She'd be pretty cool to follow.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Fictional you say?

Hmmmm, I here the gods from the Elder Scrolls series seem to be quite cool these days.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
tzeentch
he has an impenetrable fortress inside an impenetrable maze inside an impenetrable dimension. the only way to even reach his door is being batshit bonkers and even then you will be ripped apart by bird daemons.
plus he hands out living hoverboards.

SuperPogo

May 18, 2011
That Egyptian god Anubis, there has to be something said for the one who judges the dead.

Not only that, but if I had that kind of power...I would recklessly abuse it, I think.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Hades. Besides being a god of the underworld, he's actually a pretty cool dude.
Or the God Emperor of Mankind.

Cooperblack

Apr 6, 2009

Lady of pain because she got so much style that she'll actually get angry if you offer prayer to her.. and I'm really lazy.