If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

Lenvoran

Apr 29, 2010
Myself. From Black and White.

...Is that a legitimate answer? I believe it is.

If not... Probably Verra, the Demon Goddess of Elder Sorcery. From the Khaavren Romances and Vlad Taltos Novels by Steven Brust.

scar_47

Sep 25, 2010
Shai-hulud the old man of the desert, I'll see if anyone gets this I'm betting a few people will without looking it up.

xxmyhero64xx

May 25, 2011
Zeus. or Ares. Both bad ass as hell. and no I don't know my mythology so this probably isn't the wisest choice.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
ace_of_something said:
I was hoping I could beat the trolls who say a currently recognized religion.

Too late.
They're so fast!

OT:
Is there a fictional god of candy and blowjobs? If there isn't I'm making her now,
All worship the glorious goddess!
Why a woman? If it is a deity, then it having a definitive human form seems counter-productive. I mean, what if you are feeling a bit freaky and want a blowjob from a genderless space alien? Or you are feeling particularly petty and want a blowjob from your (male) arch nemesis?

OT: Worship as in 'bow down and worship' or worship as in 'show it the respect it has earned'? I'd never do the former, but I'd consider the latter for the Goddess of nature, because puppies are awesome and I like trees (the ones that aren't evil).

MikeZealous

Feb 19, 2009
psyks said:
MikeZealous said:
Gotta make a list:
1. R'hllor, God of Light and Shadow (game of thrones)
2. Greek Pantheon
3. God Emprah of Mankind
4. Khorne, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
R'hllor's a massive douche nozzle. The weirwood's where it's at, girl.

(Also, song of ice and fire, not game of thrones) #pedanticnerd
Yea, the northmen have pretty cool white trees n stuff, but im pretty sure the old gods of the north dont have control over cool stuff like fire and shadows. Fire and shadows that kill stuff beat ice, snow and magic zombies about 9 times out of 10.
(just sayin)

True, True, good catch. I should know better by now lol

Also, last time i checked (looks down) yup, im a dude lol

Sep 14, 2009
Biosophilogical said:
ace_of_something said:
I was hoping I could beat the trolls who say a currently recognized religion.

Too late.
They're so fast!

OT:
Is there a fictional god of candy and blowjobs? If there isn't I'm making her now,
All worship the glorious goddess!
Why a woman? If it is a deity, then it having a definitive human form seems counter-productive. I mean, what if you are feeling a bit freaky and want a blowjob from a genderless space alien? Or you are feeling particularly petty and want a blowjob from your (male) arch nemesis?

OT: Worship as in 'bow down and worship' or worship as in 'show it the respect it has earned'? I'd never do the former, but I'd consider the latter for the Goddess of nature, because puppies are awesome and I like trees (the ones that aren't evil).
so something like this?

Shadeovblack

Jul 4, 2009
Sharess from numerous D&D books,
Luna from My Little Pony: Friendship is magic,
Kali the Giant Spider from sanctuary,
Eris from: its technically an actual religion, but the whole point is she's fictional, but might as well be real so isn't she?
Ares god of war from Xena and Hercules.

lion el jhonson

Jul 2, 2011
The God Emperor from Warhammer 40k or the the Maker from Dragon age Origins

But two things I must say: Dragon age 2 was stupid and dont talk about Ultrmarines

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
I'm going to strike a low blow and say...Which god ISN'T fictional? :3

I'm joking, guys, don't take this personally.

Unless you're a Westboro Baptist in which case take it personally as hell, cause you ain't got no pancake mix.

Argol228

Mar 14, 2009
alot of you are saying greek and norse and so forth. They are gods that exisisted within the beliefs of this world long before the christian god. also at the same time all gods are fiction. you can't say the christian god is non fiction. is there scientific fact to back up their beliefs? Like it or not belief does not equal proof.