If you were to worship a fictional God who would you choose?

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
I'd like to have a giant monster/dinosaur creature like godzilla as a deity.

Probably end up dead pretty quickly though.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
<a href=http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Pharasma>The Lady of Graves, Pharasma.

Thistlehart said:
Cayden Cailean: the Accidental God; God of Freedom, Ale, Bravery, and Adventure. Found in the Pathfinder setting.

I might have trouble leaving one of his temples unless I was off to blow up some orcs.

Check him out here: http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Cayden_Cailean He's a riot.
I am glad to see I am not the only one who chose a deity from the Pathfinder.

grimgor42

Mar 15, 2011
My armor is contempt.
My shield is disgust.
My sword is hatred.
In the Emperor's name, let none survive.

I gotta say, 40k has some intriguing and cool religions but the God Emperor's seems the coolest with its gothic/techno catholic feel. Khorne is a close second. skulls for the skull throne.

goldendriger

Dec 21, 2010
Well i do kinda worship norse gods (As i tend to follow peganism) But if i had to pick another...Arceus, he created my favorite universe =)

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Madoka,
sorry spoilers.
http://troll.me/images/madoka/they-told-me-i-could-be-anything-i-wanted-so-i-became-god.jpg
Godoka died for your sins.
Hey come on, it was this or Haruhi Suzumiya.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
FFHAuthor said:
The God Emperor of Mankind from Warhammer 40K.
All hail Slaanesh, the Dark Prince of Excess and pleasure! Yeah you end up doing horrible things for him but atleast you're having some pleasure while you do it.

Also, Noise Marines (for me) freaking rock and I love a god that uses Eldar souls as playthings/chew toys.

My second choice would be the fal- I mean the Empror of Mankind, that power armor of his is pretty bad ass.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
Shodan.

Because I for one welcome our new AI overlord.

Also, inb4 Haruhi Suzumiya even though that joke is overused as fuck.

Liudeius

Oct 5, 2010
ace_of_something said:
I was hoping I could beat the trolls who say a currently recognized religion.
Fact isn't trolling,
Claiming things based on no evidence other than "I want it that way" is.
Ohhh... Shit... WE ALL WORSHIP TROLLS!

(To clarify, I am joking about worshiping the things that live under bridges. I'm not hating on religion... Any more than I already was.)

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
ace_of_something said:
Is there a fictional god of candy and blowjobs? If there isn't I'm making her now,
All worship the glorious goddess!
I imagine the Flying Spaghetti Monster has that covered. His Heaven is known to include beer volcanoes and stripper factories at least.

OT: I already chose the Flying Spaghetti Monster years ago, and I must say He has never let me down. Glory to His noodly appendage, Ramen!