If you were your Escapist Avatar...

Xylis

Nov 19, 2009
That's right! Heh heh. Gotta love that little shit of a shrimp or prawn or WHATEVER!

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Describing me would take quite a while. A long while.

Either way, I'd be a near-immortal hot French Catholic vampire hunter and magus who triple-wields throwing swords. And has a curry obsession.

And don't get me started on the Seventh Holy Scripture...

I have the high ground!

A random person said:
I'd be a 9-year old magical girl who violently befriends her enemies instead of talking them down. I'd also be working for the Time Space Administrative Bureau.
You'd also be able to fly. Half tempted to change my avatar to Fate, just for purposes of this thread (partly for that, partly because Bardiche is awesome).

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
I'd be a badass, knife-wielding, gun-toting, booze-chugging, and very annoyable mini-lop rabbit.

Valthonis666

Nov 19, 2009
I'd be a spartan, with a .50 cal, Anti-Material Night Vision Equipped, Extremely Long Range Rifle. \o/ wooooo!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'd be the Asian Nerdy Guy who plays games, has friends AND has a good education. w00t

AKmontalvo

Nov 19, 2009
Walking around the countryside,slaying enemies with a longsword and longbow, stabbing things with a hunting dagger, getting into scraps with orcs, and smoking a badass pipe

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
Pararaptor said:
I wish I was...
I always thought your were.
[edit] after finding out what your avatar was I just found out that it may seem like a flame, I intended no harm sorry. Unless you feel flattered then your welcome

I would probably have a hard time walking through doors but otherwise I'd have a lot of fun