If you were your Escapist Avatar...

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
I would be your god. You would kneel before me!!! MY KULL WARRIORS WOULD DESTROY EARTH.

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
I would scour the universe for the ultimate cup of coffee, and smash any planet that hides their finest bean!

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I don't want to be my avatar. I like being in existence.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Then I'd be a drawing of myself, immune to mortal wounds like all cartoons are! ...Or at least I'd come back in the next episode or spinoff series.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Aenir said:
TheDoctor455 said:
Since my avatar happens to be Tassadar from Starcraft... knowing my luck, I would find myself (spoiler warning) on the Gigantrathur a few seconds before it is destroyed. So... my life would suddenly be a lot shorter... but at least I'd be remembered as a hero... I guess...
It's Gantrithor.
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Gantrithor

And uh, I suppose I wouldn't exist.
You knew what I meant.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
I would be a slightly thinner 3D rendered version of myself.

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
I would be Haruhi Suzumiya, and since Haruhi is a god, then i'd be a god
that sounds like an alright deal to me, except for the fact that id be a women...

but then that might not be all bad, i sure as hell wouldnt be bored, heh, heh, heh...

Aenir

Mar 26, 2009
TheDoctor455 said:
Aenir said:
TheDoctor455 said:
Since my avatar happens to be Tassadar from Starcraft... knowing my luck, I would find myself (spoiler warning) on the Gigantrathur a few seconds before it is destroyed. So... my life would suddenly be a lot shorter... but at least I'd be remembered as a hero... I guess...
It's Gantrithor.
http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Gantrithor

And uh, I suppose I wouldn't exist.
You knew what I meant.
Shhh, big brother is watching.

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
I'd be awesome at piano and rubbish at catching in baseball... or completely love stricken and run a psychiatric booth. Depends on which character I was...

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
I'd be some sort of 8 foot tall man-dog or mog, so I would be my own best friend. That aside I would be a captain of the thirteen court-guard squads so that would be much more exciting than my current life.