If you were your Escapist Avatar...

Neurowaste

Apr 4, 2008
I would be one of the most batshit insane men in history with trippy music and some good but skewed philosophies.

Zacharine

Apr 17, 2009
I would be a metallic, undead, immortal demi-lich whose power is compareable to minor gods.

Beebo2579

Jun 3, 2009
The original animation my avatar comes from is of a little man who throws a bouncy ball in a small room and it ends up whacking him in the head several times.
Not exactly a pleasant fate, but at least I'd look cool

Junkle

in the trunkle.
Oct 26, 2009
I'd be a wolf. Also, I'd be Link. 2-in-1 for the win. Lots of fun would be had by all.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
I would be a creature that is almost sinister in its level of cuteness.

I would also rule and be the greatest character ever, the black mage.

All in all, I'd much prefer to be my avatar.

Geekmaster K

Sep 29, 2009
I would do everything Sephiroth did, but better. When killing Aeris, I would actually notice the White Materia she wears in her hair, and destroy it before Cloud and his friends could use it to stop Meteor. Then, instead of constantly hiding behind Jenova, I would actually kill the heroes myself with Jenova as a backup in case they were able to overwhelm me with numbers. Also, since I'm technically in the Lifestream anyway, why not just use that to my advantage. Theoretically, I could probably control it, make it rise to the surface of the Planet, and give everyone Mako poisoning to put them in a vegetative state. Where I'm going with all this is, I would be Sephiroth, but emulate Kefka and actually destroy the world.

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
You couldn't let Gitmo go... Gitmo crazy now!
Gitmo wants virgins! Laalalalalalala!

Although following the closed thread on vampires who could beat down the ones from Twilight I did consider changing it to a picture of Dane from the 30 Days of Night comics... Probably this one:

http://www.comicvine.com/dane/29-48429/all-images/108-216130/dark_days__3_00fc/105-692923/

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Then shit would most likely have gone down behind.
Oh, and then there's the fact that I would be smiling.

molester jester

Sep 4, 2008
Then i would be Spider Jerusalem which would work out pretty well for me, kinda Hunter S. Thompson meets cyberpunk