If you were your Escapist Avatar...

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
I'd be the exact image of what i percieve to be the 'average internet rage kid'.

I know i'm a tad overweight, but not nearly that much, and god i hope i never do... Suddenly i have the urge to be active/healthy, if it only weren't 4 45 in the morning i just might do something.

O277

Feb 25, 2009
I'd be Lucy having fun at the Zoo looking at Giraffes and Elephants, but then rip my friends Dad and Sister to little peices on a train, oh dear...

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
I would be munching on carrots and biting who ever owns me. Then again if its true that rabbits are the worst for sex then that will probably be what else i will be doing... though thankfully my human side is still a big part of me :)

Edit: my avatar has now been changed to a demonickitten planning to burn down my enemies homes.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
Oh my, I guess I would get ready for the coming winter months... read peoples minds... steal some food... maybe try and hang out with the prince from katamari damacy.

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
Fuck, no fair! My old avatar was a cute lil' white Fox, I could have been a damned awesome mythical Fox, I could have been cute n' fuzzy n' adorable...Now however I have an avatar that is a picture of my self *sob* my life is lame.

jdbuck

Nov 23, 2009
I'd be a crime against nature, but a cute smiley one.

Hang on, Thats pretty much me in the real world!!!

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I would eat worms and berries, and my nature would be an unknowable mystery.

"What are Birds? We just don't know"