If your dreams would be real...

Glorious manwhore

Jun 29, 2012
Then what would happen? Do you wish your dreams to be real? I mean, I dream off death,decay and general fluffy bunnies. And that doesn't inspire me one shit!
So Escapist. If your dreams would be real, would you enjoy them?

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Depends, but whatever happened, things would be a hell of a lot more strange. We're talking tear apart crocodile dundee's house, then reload a previous save when you get handed the repair bill. And that's one of the tamer ones.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Combine Doom(-guns) and Amnesia with bbizarre horror like Lovecraft and Hodgson and faint undertones of the erotic.

Yeah I'm touched in the head.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Huh*starts daydreaming*

Drug lords are currently being hunted by Navy SEALS and Drones. If found, they will be shot/bombed/stabbed/killed with fire/atomized/disintergrated *continues listing horrifying death ideas* They deserve no less. All drugs that are currently illegal, except marijunia (maybe), will remain illegal.

The UN will actually DO ITS JOB and get rid of the dictators of the world, starting with Assad in Syria.

All Nuclear weapons, or at least those in the western world, will be destroyed. A global ABM system will be set up to make sure no rouge states can still use nukes.

Humans will evolve past thier silly "need" to have sex for pleasure, instead only having it for reproduction purposes. Relationships will be built around love and compainionship, as well as similar interest.

Burning the American flag will result in 20 years jailtime, no exceptions. And thats if the cops find you first....

The funding for NASA will make up at least 30% of the federal budget, and will not be let down until we have FTL drives and are on more planets than Earth.

*sigh*I can dream, cant I?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Yeah, I'd enjoy them. Can't remember details anymore, but I remember one dream in which I suffered a fatal injury, yet was only rendered unconscious. A good number of my dreams involve fights of some sort, and I always end up winning, but I'm never up against outlandish odds. The rest are just hanging out with loved ones, so either way it'd be a win.

No nightmares in a long time, so there's that, too. Bad dreams, yes (see above), but not nightmares.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
I never had dreams...

None that I could remember I mean... so I have absolutely no idea what the world would be if my dreams were real... it'd be like opening Pandora's box

hmm <.<
anyone want me to open the box? I'd do it o.o just dare me to

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
I would have telekinetic powers strong enough to throw cars at people.

man i hated when i woke up and realized that was a dream.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Eh, I don't usually remember my dreams. The ones I still remember are either sex fantasies with a girl I used to be into or demon slaying adventures. I would be happy with either of those being true I suppose. Especially the latter one.

Matthew Kjonaas

Jun 28, 2011
My dreams do not fit together so it would end up being a series or random events that make very little sense. in other words starting off playing Fall out and end up ending chips that grow out of the ground on a mountain.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Well it's half and half. They are like Silent Hill but I am Supergirl in them a lot of the time sooo....You guys probably wouldn't like but I would be able to fly.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
On the whole I enjoy my dreams so I guess so. Would kind of crave some normality after awhile though I think.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
it would be pretty terrible if my dreams became real. let's hope that doesn't happen.

BaronUberstein

Jul 14, 2011
I would be solving a murder in a log cabin town. A log cabin town that for some reason is on a coral reef beach in China.

It's the only dream I've had lately that I remember.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Witty Name Here said:
I haven't had a dream that I remembered since... Well I think since I was a little boy.

Shame, it would be nice to dream again... Or at least experience the feeling of dreaming. =/
It's truly awesome.

OT: If given that option, I'd probably turn it down. The world wouldn't survive that. It would survive for a short and hellish period in which all living things would be driven insane, and then reality would tear apart at the seams.

My reasoning behind this is people who I tend to tell my dreams become greatly unnerved by them, without fail.

A more mild example is a recurring childhood dream of being mauled to death by the Fox's Glacier Mints polar bear.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
I once had a dream of where someone was shrinking people to a tiny size with mayonnasie. I kid you not. Though a lot more of dreams tend to be werid and wacky, thought that one was very werid.

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
All I know is that I woke up yesterday with a feeling that I didn't want to remember my previous dream. I didn't so I must have succeeded.

I just want to know what I dreamed about that had my brain filing this under "SEALED: DO NOT OPEN"