If your dreams would be real...

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Depends. I tend to have some pretty horrific dreams, and I definitely would not want those to become real. They're bad enough when they're in my head.

However, if I was somehow able to bring my thoughts into reality, like some sort of lucid dream, then you better believe I'd take that offer.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Girl With One Eye said:
Rastien said:
If my dreams were real i would be constantly emotionally tortured it's nice waking up and realising that shit isn't real.

Can't say that it doesn't effect me some days but given a few hours im at a point now where i can get my head straight :)
As long as you're not dreaming about Charles being under your bed you'll be ok :)
Lol! ahh yes charles :3 not this charles, he lives in my attic and provides me with tea and witty banter.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
If my dreams were real then I would be a loaf of bread with sweets in it.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Last night, in my dream world, I had bred rugby with American Football (This was probably a result of a conversation with my Yankee mate on the weekend about the differences between the two...) but the resulting game used metal armour, no helmets, and everyone had a broadsword (shouldn't have watched the latest Robin Hood and Kingdom of Heaven in the same night! :S)

We played this sport to win the hand of a pretty maiden... I suddenly realised it was my ex, and because of that deliberately lost the game...

Can't tell if that means i'm getting over her, or still pained, but either way the dream sucked and I do NOT want it to be real! Real life rules! :p

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
If my dreams were real, it would be the end of the world as we know it.

Me and my subconscious have been at "war" with each other for a few years now, because I don't regularly dream at night and I tend to daydream more often, which is the source of my fiction writings. I ocassionally have some pretty messed up dreams, and if any of them we're to be real, that would spell disaster on a cataclysmic level.

Oddly enough, I had been working on a fictional work which various characters, each hailing from their own fictional world, meet in one new world for which the individual characters' dreams shape the landscape of the world.

Luca72

Dec 6, 2011
If my dreams were real, the world would be fairly close to what it is now. Except my teeth would get loose and fall out on occasion, I'd have trouble reaching the brake pedal on my car, and any situation has the potential to become a random sex party.