If your dreams would be real...

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
Well...some of the recent dreams I've had include:
World of Warcraft Orcs attacking Twilight Sparkle and getting their asses kicked.
Break Dancing Space Marines from Warhammer 40K.
The world ending from Milk and Giant pieces of Cereal falling from the sky.
And the most recent and in my Opinion awesome one:

Surfing threw space on an Imperial Star Destroyer carrying Flame Princess from Adventure Time in my arms.

If my Dreams suddenly became reality the universe would unravel.

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
Tony said:
I wish my sexy sexy dreams were real... But for the rest... Not so much.
For some reason none of those dreams for me ever get to the Sexy part. I mean I dream I was in bed with Anne Hathway...who was still wearing her catwoman mask btw and all I did was touch her leg then I woke up. I mean...come on....that's that's just not fair.

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008

That, but with a bunch of odd flashing colors every now and again in the background.

Just a big clusterfuck of forms. Most of my dreams do not actually have define figures.

Master_of_Oldskool

Sep 5, 2008
Lately I've been having a recurring dream where I run into a former friend of mine who moved without telling me after I leant him a substantial sum of money. I then proceed to strangle the shit out of him. So... yes, I believe I would enjoy that.

Then again, I also tend to dream about being caught in narrow passageways while something large and unpleasant slowly claws its way toward me. Bit of a mixed bag, that.

Jun 7, 2010
The world would certainly be more interesting... I had one dream where I went to a work experience placement at a multimedia company (i actually did have one that week), that dream climaxed in a car-throwing battle with Doc Ock and Dr. Doom...in Primark...

I had another dream where i escaped a prison in the world of minecraft (people were realistic though) by convincing the guards that the boat we were escaping on (that they could all plainly see) was just a psychotic hallucination on our part.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Doclector said:
Depends, but whatever happened, things would be a hell of a lot more strange. We're talking tear apart crocodile dundee's house, then reload a previous save when you get handed the repair bill. And that's one of the tamer ones.
This. My dreams range anywhere from completely balls-out bizarre (most likely) to tearing apart a city as a newly transformed dragon.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
Only the wise words of one brilliant mind can sum up what would happen if my dreams were real, if the inner workings of my mind were projected into life as we know it

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
If my dreams were real I would've just finished giving Dr. Salvador his 00 buckshot head exam.

Fuckin' ey, best dream I had in quite a while.

Frission

Until I get thrown out.
May 16, 2011
I always have dreams. They're quite vivid. Unfortunately they're mainly nightmares. No way would I want to live in the world of my dreams, my nightmares are horrible. Monsters would be pretty much everywhere. At best.

My last dream was from the viewpoint of a broken camera recording of someone being dismembered by something that came out of a puddle from the floor. The one before that was being trapped in a gigantic stomach, I think. The one before that was running from something that had black hair and exposed ribs. Then there was the dream that takes place in a locked room, and the only certainty was that something was coming. Discounting the abstract terrors.

Everything else is big and weighty.

In conclusion, I would decline having my dreams become real. Life would become very short and very painful.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
Not really. The only truly memorable one was a gothic tale of running through the woods, but done in charcoal. The rest were kind of blase.

Mournful Crow

May 1, 2012
Cats would be driving me away from the pigeon mafia, and I would be screwing every person I've ever fantacised about...

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
If my dreams were real then I would be Scarlett Johansson's billionair sex toy. Alas this is not the case

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
I dont think life would make much sense if my dreams were real cause and effect dont seem to react in any particular way in them. Plus people as such dont tend to be in my dreams its more abstract stuff which I cant really explain even to myself on the few occasions I am in my dreams I usually end up dying in some horrific fashion so not to keen on that either.

Necron_warrior

OPPORTUNISTIC ANARCHIST
Mar 30, 2011
Depends, Happy lovey-dovey with-my-crush dream?

Or oh-my-god-I'm-Nyarlathotep dream?

'Cause both of them were fun.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
I'm using my daydreams, only because 1) I barely remember any of my night dreams and 2) if I did remember any, they would most likely be wonky as fuck.

People would go to see a giant three-headed dragon to answer all of their really hard questions

There would be more different places in the world that have never been seen, in both the Old world and the New world, just to spice up traveling.

There would also be a new menagerie of creatures that can simply be described as new dinosaurs, some being harmless, others being dangerous, few being absolutely murderous, and all of the being very hard to kill with guns.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
My dreams are usually like Uncharted,

take that and mix it with mech kittens, hover boards, small cottages within caves, and roads that lead to nowhere.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
If my nightmares were real, it'd be like Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I would not enjoy it.

If my dreams were real, I'd be with my three best friends and I'd definitely love that.

Benni88

Oct 13, 2011
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. When I'm able to lucid dream, forever after definitely.

When I look around RL and see the infinitesimal detail in all that surrounds us I can't help being awed by it's beauty and clarity. However, when I wake after a particularly cool dream it seems that I experienced more, something to do with an awareness of things which aren't quite presented to my direct senses, knowing that something is, despite not hearing, seeing or smelling it.