If your genitals was a game...

Nate Corran

Dec 26, 2009
DJ_DEnM said:
Duke Nukem the most manly thing since forever.
And it takes over ten years to come :D
(And i say that will all the love i can muster for a complete stranger on a forum

OT: Halo. Fun by itself, but most fun when enjoyed in groups XD.

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
Paksenarrion said:
I think there's actually a movie about my vagina; let me see if I can find it...

Here it is. The mysterious spinning ball of evil that drives men and women insane is my clitoris. The title "Event Horizon" describes my vagina.

That's right. I have an evil detachable clitoris.
So it's dark, scary, has Lawrence Fishburne in it, and gets bloody from time to time?

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
tangoprime said:
Paksenarrion said:
I think there's actually a movie about my vagina; let me see if I can find it...

Here it is. The mysterious spinning ball of evil that drives men and women insane is my clitoris. The title "Event Horizon" describes my vagina.

That's right. I have an evil detachable clitoris.
So it's dark, scary, has Lawrence Fishburne in it, and gets bloody from time to time?
Cave Johnson here. This is a clitoris. Nerve endings, skin, and blood vessels. Good enough for a woman's aperture.

Not a Science Aperture!

Gentlemen, I give you Evil Detachable Clitoris, the motion sensor of tomorrow!

Fully detachable, infinitely pleasurable. Safe. Evil Detachable Clitoris will assist your lovemaking every step of the way!

That is not a clitoris. That's an anal bead. We sell those too.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Just Cause 2

Because they're so big you just can't believe it. It's also just a pleasure to play with and full of so many unique surprises that you don't regret

greenitedaze

Dec 2, 2010
The Darkness

It's not been seen by others for a while.

When people have seen it, it just scares them silly.

It may be seen in the future.

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
LoZ: Wind Waker

Quirky, a real love it or hate it thing, and it's not what people expect.