If your genitals was a game...

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Mackheath said:
Paksenarrion said:
I think there's actually a movie about my vagina; let me see if I can find it...

Here it is. The mysterious spinning ball of evil that drives men and women insane is my clitoris. The title "Event Horizon" describes my vagina.

That's right. I have an evil detachable clitoris.

...I don't know whether to laugh and hug you for referencing that film, or be afraid I'll get eaten by it...
No, it's safe, really! Put your hand in the Gom Jabbar. Trust me, it is awesome.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Bloodstain said:
Paksenarrion said:
Bloodstain said:
Oh, dear. It seems the image is no longer working. Let me see if I can find a new image...

Our...our children have evolved...
QUICK
PRESS B WHILE YOU STILL CAN

I want them to stay cute and cuddly. ._.
I'M PRESSING B! I'M PRESSING B!!!

They...they switched...

airwolfe591

Dec 11, 2009
Any Monster Hunter game I guess. Not many play it, it feels like it never ends, but it's great got a great multi-player.

ryanxm

Jan 19, 2009
postal 2 because only freaks get it

dont say ANYTHING about the cat butt silencer...

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Mine is Mark Ecko's: Getting Up

Both because of the title (wink wink, nudge nudge), and, to quote Tycho from Penny Arcade, it is "God's punishment for an impure world."

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
DoW Lowen said:
Dance Dance revolution: People keep stepping on it.

WAIT NO

Gears of War: It's beefy and attached to a chainsaw.

WAIT NO

Grand Theft Auto: It likes to kill hookers.

WAIT NO

Pokemon: You spend hours on end staring at it, you think it's the most epic thing until one day you show it to a girl and she laughs in your face.

Yeah, that's the one.
I've read all the entries up until this point but this one actually made my laugh. As a result, my keyboard and monitor are once again covered in Mountain Dew.