I'm always the...

Canatrix

Feb 10, 2011
I take the most disliked support role in the game at the present time, or the role that none of my friends have taken. Unfortunately for me, this often makes me a healer. -sigh- Only once have I been asked to take a tank position. It was an MMO, and tanks were few and far between, while two friends already had healers. I was a sad panda that day.

Frotality

Oct 25, 2010
always the mage, love having all sorts of utilitarian spells, and nothing beats flinging fireballs and killing enemies before they can even reach you to fight back

Some Fella1

Jul 24, 2009
I enjoy being a Jack of all Trades (if that option happens to be available).
If all classes have specific roles, then I'll probably be a mage if the devs got the magic/mana system right.
If all else fails, I'm the tank.

Geeky Anomaly

Feb 19, 2011
Sharpshooter or buff support. I'm a headshot junkie that also loves keeping my team fueled and topped off on ammo. In TF2, I bounce between Sniper and Engineer.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
I am fast.

That's the only thing I ask from my characters.
While you walk through the room it will be as if you were attacked by a giant mosquito!

It won't kill you, but it will suck and you'll be PISSED!

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Usually support. If it's a RPG, I'm a mage. If it's a FPS, I'll try to stay behind and support my teammates from there.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
The charismatic leader who devises tactics.

Except for Resistance 2 co-op where i'm always the medic and always stay behind everyone constantly giving health.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Considering my thought process goes a little like 'They're over there, I'm over here. RUN AT THEM LIKE A CRAZY PERSON STRAIGHT THROUGH THEIR PUNY BULLETS AND SMASH EVERYTHING!' I'd say a healer. (^^)
for the stupid, my real answer is TANK

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Vancleef said:
TheColdHeart said:
I usually end up going towards support classes such as medic/healers. Especially if it's hectic and you are right in the middle of it all keeping everyone alive it's quite fun.

Although I can pretty much play anywhere I'm needed so I guess I can also say "I'm always the guy who changes classes when 'X' is needed"

Same here.

In shooters I tend to use 'one shot one kill' weapons. Like sniper rifles or shotguns.
I tend to use one shot kill weapons, like rocket launchers :D

standokan

May 28, 2009
The rogue, behind the curtains, I run around the whole map and then attack the enemies from behind, always running.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
In RPGs I'm always the rouge or Mage. In multiplayer games with classes, I'm always the fast class (i.e Scout in Team Fortress) or I'm the medic in others.

Xenetethrae

Nov 19, 2009
Always some form of mage. Although I like to get up close and personal too, So oftentimes I'll use the archetypal mage/warrior types: spellsword, battlemage, sorcerer

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Either ranged whom uses tactics to kill his enemies before they can reach him or the healer. I just like those two the most. Magic can also be fun thou.

Vanalosswen

Feb 5, 2011
In paper-based games, I'm fond of the paladin subtype of the warrior. I like being able to cast healing spells on myself when our spastic 16-year-old cleric goes shrieking off into the distance and I have to chase her down.

In most electronic games, though, I go for straight warrior who makes mostly Lawful Good decisions. Mostly. Which gives me a little more freedom than the paladin, because then I can kill Teryn Loghain without feeling guilty.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
I play one of two playstyles, depending on what is needed, I am either the wall of steel shielding my allies from harm, or the man cowering behind said wall of steel popping healing spells or first aid kits on him like they were going out of style and swearing fervently about how we always end up in these kinds of messes.

Vancleef

Jul 6, 2010
Lexodus said:
Vancleef said:
TheColdHeart said:
I usually end up going towards support classes such as medic/healers. Especially if it's hectic and you are right in the middle of it all keeping everyone alive it's quite fun.

Although I can pretty much play anywhere I'm needed so I guess I can also say "I'm always the guy who changes classes when 'X' is needed"

Same here.

In shooters I tend to use 'one shot one kill' weapons. Like sniper rifles or shotguns.
I tend to use one shot kill weapons, like rocket launchers :D

Yeah, but rocket launchers aren't always available :)